link to Home Page

Re: Planet X: MAY Coordinates

In Article <1eSJ6.2238$n81.1565977@typhoon.hawaii.rr.com> David Tholen wrote:
>> And ZOOMED, as observatory scopes can do, magnifying so
>> the object now smaller than Pluto when viewed from Earth
>> at this time.
>
> Well, you just confirmed that Steve didn't see your object,
> because what he saw was "diffuse".  Something smaller than
> Pluto when viewed from Earth at this time would not be diffuse,
> given that Pluto is only 0.1 arcsec in apparent diameter.

Pluto is reflecting sunlight, and Planet X at this time is NOT, but does
have a dull redish glow as it is a smoldering brown dwarf.  To repeat,
this is what we're looking for, appearance and size wise, etc.
- Set equipment for Magnitude 11
- Size in scope is smaller than Pluto (so needs an observatory scope to see)
- Is not reflecting sunlight
- Has a diffuse glow as is a slow-smolder brown dwarf
- Has a redish color, so filter for red for best results
- Brightness increase detectable not until late 2001
- Coordinates per Zetas as ephemeris will not describe path
- Distance is close and moving slowly now
- Retrograde motion and dropping below ecliptic
- Rapid passage in 2003

MAGNITUDE
    Although [Planet X] at present is a magnitude 2.0,
    astronomers should include objects up to a magnitude 10
    in their image capture.
        Rogue Planet TOPIC

    The operator described the object as diffuse and of approximate
    magnitude 11.
        Lowell Sighting

SIZE
    Though a large planet, 4 times as large as Earth and thus larger
    than Mars or Pluto, it is at this time at a much greater
    distance and thus its visibility is not equivalent to Mars or Pluto.
        ZetaTalk™ in Comet Visible

REFLECTED SUNLIGHT
    As the 12th is too far away for reflected sunlight up until 6
    months before passage.
        ZetaTalk™ in Brightness

DIFFUSE
    It does not shine with the intensity of most stars, but has a dull,
    diffuse, glow. It appears to be the last gasp of a dying star, a
    faint, blurry, reddish glow. Your eye would pass over it if
    attuned to the pin points that are the stars. A star is intense
    in the center and rapidly diminishes in intensity toward the
    edges of the spot you call a star. The light from a star comes
    from a single point and fans out, the periphery a bit less than
    the center, increasingly, but the center very intense. The 12th
    Planet, being nearer, is giving you light rays from its entire
    surface, so the light has an even quality to it.
        ZetaTalk™ in Comet Visible

REDISH GLOW
    The 12th Planet has both heat and light, generated from
    within its core. ... The light is diffused in the atmosphere, and
    returns to the land surface, but emerges from the core to
    interact with the atmosphere only via the surface of the deep oceans,
    which cover the majority of the planet's surface. You may equate
    this to volcanic activity, where the Earth has numerous
    places both above ground and under the oceans that ooze
    molten lava. Just so [Planet X] has places where the molten
    and churning substance in its core escapes to the surface. ...
    Light only escapes the core where what is essentially volcanic
    activity under the water occurs. Of course, this would occur if
    there was volcanic activity on the land surface of the planet,
    but there is little land surface, and this long ago hardened.
        ZetaTalk™ in [Planet X] Glow

    The composition is not the composition of reflecting sunlight,
    but is almost exclusively in the spectrum you would call red
    light. Thus you will do best if you filter for red light, and by
    this we mean filtering out all but red light.
        ZetaTalk™ in Comet Visible

BRIGHTNESS
    The naked eye will begin to register increased brightness
    approximately 1 year 7 months before the cataclysms, or late
    in the year 2001.
        ZetaTalk™ in Comet Visible

COORDINATES:
    RA 4.99823 Dec 16.37962 on May 23, 2001
    RA 5.00761 Dec 16.39765 on May 19, 2001
    RA 5.09342 Dec 16.40278 on May 5, 2001
        ZetaTalk™ (dated May 1, 2001)

    You can assume, in selecting a Right Ascension (RA) and
    Declination (Dec) point, that no more than .2 RA degrees nor
    .45 declination degrees occurs at any time as a variance from
    this path. This variance includes a slower rate along the path
    than would be assumed and a path other than a smoothed or
    curved path between points.
         ZetaTalk™ in Variance

DISTANCE
    The 12th Planet is circling on a long elliptical orbit around
    the sun and its dead companion which lies at a distance some
    18.724 times the length from the sun to Pluto. It is not a long
    distance to be traveled in 3,657 years, especially considering
    that it transverses the solar system in 3 short months! Clearly,
    the uptick in speed is considerable, and the rate of speed as it
    floats from one binary sun to the other is sedate in comparison.
    Thus, when the passage is due in 2003, there is an exponential
    increase in speed during the last years, and this speeding up
    has already started. To compute the distance from the solar
    system on any given date, create an exponential equation which
    takes into consideration the total distance we have given for the
    sun's dead companion, the years the 12th Planet takes to make
    a complete ellipse (3,657), and the approximate May 15, 2003
    date of the next passage. The distance will differ greatly, thus,
    depending upon the date.
        ZetaTalk™ in Distance

RETROGRADE
    Thus, during 1995 through 1998, the 12th Planet will drift
    left and up toward the elliptic, aligning itself in the same
    manner as the planets to the Sun's sweeping arm, but due to
    its mobility out in space, its distance from the Sun, it develops
    a retrograde orbit and begins to move to the right, in the
    manner the ancients recorded.
         ZetaTalk™ in Retrograde Orbit

PASSAGE
    While it is out in space the 12th Planet moves slowly, but
    increases speed rapidly as it comes close to one of its two foci.
    When the 12th Planet is passing your Sun it is moving
    rapidly, the time spent within your outer planet Saturn's
    orbit a mere 3 months. It zips by. ... The 12th Planet pulls
    down and away from your Sun only at the last minute.
    This is reflected in time as the last 9.7 weeks or 68 days.
    This is reflected in distance as 1.2598 times the orbital
    diameter of Pluto, or two and one-half times the distance
    from your Sun to this farthest known planet which you call
    Pluto.
         ZetaTalk™ in Entry Angle