link to Home Page

Re: Planet X: RECENT Articles 3

In Article <3b15df51.7835914@news.remarq.com> Officer Bob wrote:
> 4 years ago Nancy, stated she wouldn't even know
> where to look. Several people made standing offers
> to show Nancy the area of sky she was claiming
> the Fictional planet is located. Most of the scopes
> where large enough to show 14 to 17th magnitude
> objects.
>
> Nancy Refused to come out of her house.

Awww, you asked me for a date and I declined!  You invited yourself to
my house and I refused to entertain you!  You showed yourself to be a
sheep in the sci.astro fields, incapable of independent thinking, and
could not understand why I didn't want to waste time with you!

And now that this inbound planet has been sighted three times in three
(3) different places around the world by three (3) different individuals
operating at three (3) different observatories is dear Officer Bob
listening?  Nah!  He's still living in the past!