link to Home Page

Planet X: SLOWING Rotation 1

Bill Nelson wrote:
> In sci.astro Nancy Lieder <zetatalk@zetatalk.com> wrote:
>>  3. to adjust predicted dates and times for the Moon and
>>      related Eclipses FORWARD so that by the time alarm
>>      over the potential of a Planet X approach was under
>>      discussion around the world, the relationship of the
>>      Moon to the Earth would seem to dispel the notion
>>      that the Earth was slowing.

A member of our Troubled Times group has gone back a bit futher into the
Navy database (http://aa.usno.navy.mil/data/docs/MoonPhase.html)
as a basis of comparison to the data for 1990-2000, going back this time
to 1980.

When he charted the Perihelion date <= PERIHELION
(http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword17y.gif)
we saw a regular peak in 2000, 1997, 1994 for long perihelion years, and
this looks like a very regular wave.  So these long perihelion years
are:
     2000, 1997, 1994, 1991, 1988, 1985, 1982, etc.

The long perihelion years shows up on the full moon graph
for the past two decades too <= FULL MOON 2 DECADES
(http://www.zetatalk.com/usenet/use00850.gif)
     2000             1991-2               1983
with about an 8.5 year cycle from peak to low. In 1980, the control
decade in this discussion, it dips down and then up in a fairly regular
manner during this 8.5 year period.  But in the decade of change, 1990
to 2000, it goes bloopy, taking a second dip, for a second year of short
or EARLY full moons in year 1997, for instance.

Note the charts for the decade of the 1990s <= FULL MOON 90’s DECADE
(http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword17x.gif)
show a dramatic short full moon month trend, the full moon coming
EARLY.  But in the chart for two decades it shows this same trend but
less so as it is absorbing the trend from the 1990’s.  My guess is that
the 1980’s alone would have no such short month trend.

This puts the analysis of the Navy data, above, in sync with
what Frank stated, <= FRANK’S STATEMENT
(http://www.zetatalk.com/usenet/use00844.htm)
that the stats had been manipulated so that the full moon was coming
EARLY, per the stats, so the fact that it was coming LATER as we
approached 2003 would not be so noticeable!