link to Home Page

Re: Planet X - Why is it Moving so Fast?

In Article <EF5%6.40635$TW.205497@tor-nn1.netcom.ca> Greg Neill wrote:
> Clearly, the Sun's gravitational pull is woefully
> insufficient to significantly slow, let alone halt a
> body traversing the system at the "hell bent for
> leather" speeds this fictional planet is supposed
> to have.  Yet the proposition is that, when the
> this second sun and our own line up, the combined
> gravity is sufficient to not only slow it, but
> halt it in its tracks in short order and send it
> careening back towards us.

The point is NOT that the gravity pull from behind is monstrous, it is
that it is DOMINANT in the area!  You may not be the best looking guy on
the island, but if you are the ONLY guy on the island, the ladies will
sooner or later come around.  Below, is a text diagram of Planet X
orbit.  This can be shown in a grahic on the ZetaTalk: Distance from
Earth page (http://www.zetatalk.com/science/s100.htm).  If Pluto, tiny
planet that it is, can be a satellite of the Sun, then why can’t a
planet 23 times the mass of the Earth be attracted to the Sun when at 9
Sun-Pluto spans?  In all the discussion on this issue, this has never
been stated as being BEYOND the reach of gravity.  So when it
overshoots, zooming through the solar system, it goes, per the Zetas,
some 3.62 Sun-Pluto spans beyond the Sun, and slows to a stop due to the
gravity draw BEHIND it, and only behind it, from the Sun.

        sun               X               sun
=> o --- O -------------- o -------------- O --- o <=
both right             midpoint               both left

Who said the Sun’s binary twin was the big voice here?  The Zetas said
it was ALSO behind Planet X, not to the side, not ahead of it, but
behind.  Thus, both gravitational giants were BEHIND it, slowing it, and
eventually, with no competition, pulling Planet X back to return in its
long train-track-like orbit between and past (overshooting) its foci.

Planet X inbound into our solar system

         sun                    X         sun
=>    --- O ------------------- o -------- O ---   <=
                            inbound

Planet X passage, zooming through

         sun                             X
=>    --- O ----------------------------- o O ---  <=
                                       passage

Planet X overshooting, slowing

         sun                               sun    X
                                             slow to stop

Planet X return passage in 7 years

         sun                                  X
                                           return

Planet X slows but has momentum and other foci draw

         sun                      X        sun
                               momentum