link to Home Page

Planet X: ALTERNATIVE Explanations 1

The Zetas predicted, in February when observatory sightings of Planet X
at their RA and Dec coordinates began, that an “alternative explanation”
for these and future sightings would be forthcoming. In that the RA and
Dec where the inbound Planet X are currently difficult to view, being in
the Sun until the Fall, they had a bit of breathing room. Someone on our
tt-watch mailing lists has noted:

> You really want to read between the lines of this article
> posted by The Discovery Channel:
>
> 1) Scientists have discovered "a large reddish chunk" beyond
>    Pluto. (They're finally coming clean, eh? Or are they
>    deciding to get us ready?)
>
> 2) Two, the article acknowledges the possibility there are
>    additional planets *within* our solar system.
>
> 3) The article mentions that such objects are believed to
>    have "very elongated orbits" around the sun, meaning
>    they make "centuries-long excursions" into deep space.
>    This point is confirmed by no less than the director of
>    the Lowell Observatory.
>
> 4) The article opens the possibility that even larger planets
>    can exist in this type of elongated orbit.
>
> 5) The article mentions "free floating" planets outside of
>    our solar system.
>
> 6) Check out the great quote from Lowell's director:
>    "There may exist a new class of planets." (As if he
>    doesn't know for sure.)
>
> This article sure sounds like "a controlled leak" to me.

The Zetas wish to comment (following post)