link to Home Page

Re: Planet X

In Article  <OP617.8725$Kf3.99430@www.newsranger.com> Craig Levine wrote:
> Referring to Zetatalk.com: http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p46.htm
> "The Zetas have commented on Hale-Bopp since it first
> hit the press in mid-1995. They have stated that Hale-Bopp
> is a fraud, designed to get the populace looking in the wrong
> direction, not toward Orion"
> "Hale-Bopp is nothing more than a distant star, and will
> draw no closer. ..

Now why did Craig leave the DATES out of his quote?  Because he’s a
disinfo artist.  Here’s what that linking page says, in total, with
DATES:

 06-Aug-95
           Hale-Bopp = a nova
           Hale-Bopp is nothing more than a distant star, and will
           draw no closer.
 14-Aug-95
           Hale-Bopp = a nova
           Why has Hale-Bopp, at this time, decided to fragment
           and explode, growing in brightness?
 17-Aug-95
           Hale-Bopp = a nova
           Outbursts occur when comets fragment on nearing the
           Sun, being of a composition that cannot withstand the
           exposure. The 1993 outburst story stands directly at odds
           with the orbital computation,
 29-Aug-95
           Hale-Bopp = a nova
           The diffuse brightness of an exploding star provides a
           fairly large area of bright points, as the mass of the star
           spirals outward with fiercely burning portions away
           from the star center, which is dimming. Just which of
           those little pin points is considered the so-called comet
           head?
 26-Sep-95
           Hale-Bopp = a nova
           No comet emissions have been discerned except by an
           Arizona friend of Hale's. These tentative emissions
           hardly weigh against La Silla's study, which is
           authoritative.
 19-Oct-95
           Hale-Bopp = Sagittarius unmapped stars
 25-Oct-95
           Hale-Bopp = Sagittarius unmapped stars
           The public has been given many images of Hale-Bopp,
           all with slightly different backgrounds, as the light range
           was adjusted each time to allow or screen out certain
           spectrums. Thus, it appears from the photos that
           Hale-Bopp must be moving.
 29-Nov-95
           Hale-Bopp = Sagittarius unmapped stars
           A late summer ESO report stated as clearly as the ESO
           dared that Hale-Bopp was not a comet, based on the
           lack of comet emissions and expansive behavior. They
           did not publish the many concurrent findings that
           demonstrated that Hale-Bopp is an exploding star.
 18-May-96
           Hale-Bopp = star clusters or black space
 17-Jun-96
           Hale-Bopp = real comet #1
           Take a check on where all these almost daily changes
           in the ephemerides are leading, astronomers of the
           world, as they are leading right to where a face
           saving comet that's a real comet is coming from.
           They plan to hide Hale-Bopp behind a real comet.
           What comet, ever, has had this kind of manipulation
           in its orbit?
  9-Jul-96
           Hale-Bopp = real comet #1
           All roads seem to lead to Gamma Andromedae,
           where this does not logically follow! They would marry
           their fraud, Hale-Bopp, with a double star, Gamma
           Andromedae, and what a glorious perihelion that would
           be! This required manipulation of the orbit such that
           it moved away from Jupiter, rather than being
           perturbed toward the giant!
 16-Nov-96
           Hale-Bopp = behind the Sun
 24-Nov-96
           Hale-Bopp = behind the Sun
           We predict that the single individual, the NASA
           Principal Investigator who has been given exclusive
           rights to Hubble pictures of Hale-Bopp, will come forward
           and grant the public a look at these prizes. However, these
           pictures will be of times long past.
  1-Dec-96
           Hale-Bopp = behind the Sun
           It zigs and zags without any astronomical reason,
           perturbing away form Jupiter, having its turnaround at
           perihelion tightening, all unexplained by the orbit plotters.

 20-Jan-97
           Hale-Bopp = real comet #2
           Is it not supposed to be a glorious panorama across the
           sky at this point? Is it not to take the breath of the
           beholder away at this point? The comet of the millennium?
           A comet of such massive proportions that it was
           outbursting out past Jupiter?
  5-Mar-97
           Hale-Bopp = real comet #2
           It is not what was advertised and pointed to in 1995.
           It is not what folks were advised to track through
           Sagittarius in late 1995. It is not what folks were
           struggling to see in early 1996, nor the brief alignment
           of a comet in June-July of 1996. It is not the many star
           clusters that the Hale-Bopp orbit was aligned with during
           its twists and turns that broke all the rules of Orbital
           Elements and have never been explained by JPL. And it
           will prove not to be what has been billed for Hale-Bopp
           at perihelion. Imagine what you might see with the
           Hubble, above the atmosphere which clouds mankind's
           view of his Solar System. Imagine what information is
           received by the NEAT program.
 27-Mar-97
           Hale-Bopp = real comet #2
  2-Apr-97