link to Home Page

Re: Planet X/Nibiru/Destroyer comet during the Exodus

In Article  <20010708144635.03537.00003496@ng-cf1.aol.com> Ben Ede wrote:
> I ask again, why was there a need to adjust the calandar
> after this era and I notice that the Zetas avoided this
> question.

As I recall, you stated "Rome was founded" at that time.  To quote:

In Article <20010707143041.11574.00000846@ng-xb1.aol.com> Ben Ede wrote:
> Rome was founded during the 7th century BC.  At the
> time of Romulus death (Romulus was the founder of Rome),
> it was reported that [various disasters] ...
> After this era there were calendar reforms in all major
> ancient cultures.  I would be interested in the Zetas
> explanation .. the reason behind those calendar reforms?

Perhaps there were calendar reforms because someone with administrative
inclinations finally GOT AROUND to it.  The Egyptians went all to pieces
after the last one.  The census stopped, looting of the rich went on
freely.  The great grainerys were emptied and not replenished. To quote
from the Egyptian papyrus containing the words of Ipuwer, recorded
during the Exodus:

    6:9   Forsooth, the laws of the judgment-hall are cast forth.
          Men walk upon them in the public places.
    6:7   Forsooth, public offices are opened and their census-lists
          are taken away.
   10:3   The storehouse of the king is the common property of
          everyone.
   10:3-6 Lower Egypt weeps.  The entire palace is without its
          revenues.  To it belong (by right) wheat and barley,
          geese and fish.
   14:11  There are none found to stand and protect themselves.

So how soon would such a distrupted civilization get back to setting
their clocks and calendars?  The Zetas wish to comment:

    After a pole shift, several things change, making the past
    time pieces and calendars virtually worthless - the
    geographic poles change, the rate of rotation may change,
    and the magnetic poles change.  It has occurred, as Plato
    recorded, that the rotation of the Earth REVERSES and
    goes West to East, between pole shifts.  All the old
    counters STOPPED, of course, when the rotation of the
    Earth froze prior to the shift.  When rotation restarts
    after the passage of Planet X, several new variables are
    in place. Survivors find themselves in a new climate,
    warmer or colder, more humid or dry, with the
    vegetation in place struggling and wildlife on the move.
    The Sun rises and sets in a strange place.  The clouds
    are closer to the ground, drizzle often seeming to be
    incessant, so peering at the stars is difficult and most
    certainly not the preeminent concern of starving
    survivors.

    By the time, several decades later, that the skies clear
    and sunshine returns edible vegetation and meat on
    the hoof to be killed for dinner, the old means of
    time-keeping by the stars has often been lost.  Pole
    shifts cause injuries, and lack of nutrition is hard
    on the elderly.  The young and hungry, especially
    those born after a shift who have little regard for the
    knowledge carried by those from an earlier time, refuse
    food to seemingly befuddled old men who talk of times
    long past. Knowledge is LOST, civilizations abandoned
    for more immediate needs, and even the need for time
    pieces and calendars the last of anyone's concerns.
    If planting is not being done, or appointments are not
    being made, and the only thought the direction of
    one's wanderings toward a better source of food -
    then why are time pieces and calendars important?
        ZetaTalk™

And as Plato said:

    At certain periods the universe has its present circular
    motion, and at other periods it revolves in the reverse
    direction. There is at that time great destruction of
    animals in general, and only a small part of the human
    race survives
        Politicus, by Plato