link to Home Page

Re: Planet X: ALTERNATIVE Garbage <= THOLEN! 3

In Article <GdI37.552$0s2.107891@typhoon.hawaii.rr.com> David Tholen wrote:
> It won't change the fact that 2001 KX76 is on the opposite
> side of the sky from your alleged Planet X

Let me try that again, determining how FAR from the Zeta coordinates for
Planet X this KBO, reddish and moving, was announced to be. The article
stated 2001 KX76 was:
     RA     16 16 06.12
     Dec   -19 13 45.6
and the Zeta coordinates for Planet X on July 3rd were
     RA      4.96112
     Dec    15.74311
so this "reddish" object that NASA wishs astronomers of the world to
peer at and look for MORE such  objects that might be "planet sized" is

    RA    12 hours away, or half round the globe
    Dec   34 degrees further to the south

Corect on this point, Mr. Tholen.