link to Home Page

Re: Planet X: ALTERNATIVE Garbage <= THOLEN! 3

In Article <DYH37.551$0s2.106300@typhoon.hawaii.rr.com> David Tholen wrote:
> Nancy Lieder writes:
>> Right now Planet X is BETWEEN Orion and Taurus,
>
> When you differenced the right ascensions of Planet X and
> 2001 KX76, you report the result in degrees, meaning that
> you treated the right ascensions of the two objects in degrees.
> Your Planet X is therefore near a right ascension of 5 degrees,
> which is near the Pisces-Pegasus border.

Oops!  This is disinformation, trying to get the public confused!  I'll
repeat the Zeta coordinates, to set this straight:

        RA 4.45732 Dec 11.91793 on Sep 30, 2001
        RA 4.45962 Dec 12.44113 on Sep 20, 2001
        RA 4.46002 Dec 12.56542 on Sep 5, 2001
        RA 4.46137 Dec 12.74267 on Aug 25, 2001
        RA 4.46978 Dec 12.98923 on Aug 15, 2001 (yes, this is a tick back)
        RA 4.42916 Dec 13.18956 on Aug 9, 2001 (yes, this is a tick up)
        RA 4.44371 Dec 13.17165 on Aug 1, 2001
        RA 4.52124 Dec 13.74256 on Jul 28, 2001
        RA 4.73456 Dec 13.98234 on Jul 17, 2001
        RA 4.95179 Dec 14.33179 on Jul 12, 2001
        RA 4.96112 Dec 15.74311 on Jul 3, 2001
            ZetaTalk™ (dated June 17, 2001)
                (http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword03m.htm)

In Article <DYH37.551$0s2.106300@typhoon.hawaii.rr.com> David Tholen wrote:
>> Regarding fessing up, you STILL have not answered my
>> question, directly, Dave, when I asked: <snip>
>> Does NASA have a right to ask you to withhold information
>> and discoveries you might be aware of?
>
> No.

You answered the silly Jiffy Burger example.

In Article <DYH37.551$0s2.106300@typhoon.hawaii.rr.com> David Tholen wrote:
>> So if you answer my question "Have you eaten a hamburger at
>> the Jiffy Burger located in Hawaii?" with the answer "the Jiffy
>> Burger calls them Hawaii Burgers, not hamburgers", you have
>> NOT answered the question, you've evaded it.
>
> You're erroneously presupposing that there is a "Jiffy Burger" in
> Hawaii.

But OMITTED to answer the majority of the following?

In Article <3B4F09EF.5BED2AE4@zetatalk.com> Nancy Lider wrote:
> Are you, or have you ever been, a Principal Investigator, received
> data provided by NASA? Information that was given to you and
> your associates, but not to others due to this arrangement? Did
> you work on the NEAT program, in any capacity?  Do the University
> of Hawaii and NASA collaborate - share expenses, equipment, and
> results? Does NASA have a right to ask you to withhold information
> and discoveries you might be aware of?  Can they punish you by
> refusing future collaboration, or a failure to get future Principal
> Investigator assignments, or the like?  Can they influence your
> employer, which I assume to be the University of Hawaii, to make
> your life miserable?

So you're trying to confuse the public on where to look for Planet X,
because of your association with NASA projects, right?