link to Home Page

Re: Betting on Planet-X

In Article <Pine.BSI.4.05L.10108030837490.23226-100000@shell.golden.net> John Latala wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Aug 2001, Chosp wrote:
>>> I don't think we need to worry about the size of the planet and
>>> it's mass. As I mentioned in my original posting I think all that
>>> counts is the physical pole reversal. In that case all we'd need
>>> then is the two dates between which we can expect our seasons
>>> to change.
>
>> When Nancy writes "pole shift", do you think she means a
>> magnetic pole reversal or a physical shifting of the earth
>> on its axis?  Has she clarified the issue?
>
> I had the impression from one of her posts that she was talking a
> physical pole shift because she mentioned something about a
> person not even being safe underground due to tectonic plate
> movement ... and then it started getting weird.

I'll detail the weird a bit, in a series of posts, and then explain why
placing bets is silly, as money won't be the medium of exchange AFTER
the shift.  Needles and thread, salt, seed, vitamin C, or a sack of rice
and beans maybe, but not stocks and bonds.  Which is why the banking
industry LOVES ZetaTalk.  Puts their commodity into question.

    The tail of [Planet X] is composed of lighter material toward
    the tip, as any heavier substances that far from [Planet X]'s
    gravitational influence are drawn in other directions at one
    point or another. Thus, the gases and dust curl toward the
    Earth, and are first noticeable as a fine red iron dust, turning
    the water a bitter blood red. Does this dust not burn in the
    available oxygen, and end as so many tiny flying star specs?
    This dust, already oxygenated, does not burn. As the comet
    approaches for its loop around the Sun, the next notice is of
    a fine gravel, dropping in places like hail stones. Why does
    this not burn, as meteors regularly do? Some do, but their
    number overwhelms the Earth's defenses, the majority not
    igniting at all. By this time the Earth's upper atmosphere is
    tearing away, dispelled into space and no longer snug as a
    mantle around the Earth. Now comes an occasional boulder,
    falling without resistance on the hapless Earth. Those who
    would escape the wicked lick of this tail are advised to take
    shelter against cliffs, in caves, in valleys, or under metal
    roofs. Its passage is swift, a matter of days, and the ending
    abrupt.
        ZetaTalk™, Comet Tail