link to Home Page

Re: Betting on Planet-X

In Article <Pine.BSI.4.05L.10108030837490.23226-100000@shell.golden.net> John Latala wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Aug 2001, Chosp wrote:
>>> I don't think we need to worry about the size of the planet and
>>> it's mass. As I mentioned in my original posting I think all that
>>> counts is the physical pole reversal. In that case all we'd need
>>> then is the two dates between which we can expect our seasons
>>> to change.
>
>> When Nancy writes "pole shift", do you think she means a
>> magnetic pole reversal or a physical shifting of the earth
>> on its axis?  Has she clarified the issue?
>
> I had the impression from one of her posts that she was talking a
> physical pole shift because she mentioned something about a
> person not even being safe underground due to tectonic plate
> movement ... and then it started getting weird.

I'll detail the weird a bit, in a series of posts.  This being the
second post.

    At first, your planet Earth reacts by additional swirling
    about in matter deep within its core. In the final days, as
    [Planet X] begins passing between the Earth and its Sun,
    total interference occurs. The Earth slows in its rotation,
    and actually stops. ... This is recorded in written history
    and spoken folklore, worldwide, as a long day or night.
    The period of time, due to the lack of mechanical clocks,
    was not measurable, but the humans who experienced
    this described this as anywhere from a few hours to
    several days. The latter is more correct. ... The dynamics
    in place as [Planet X] approaches during the last few
    days before the coming pole shift are such that rotation
    stops with a predictable part of the Earth facing the
    approaching [Planet X] - the mid-Atlantic Ocean off the
    eastern seaboard of the United States. This part of the
    globe is centered between land masses that are fairly
    neutral in magnetic polarization, but lines up over former
    lava flows from the renting apart of the continents, the
    mid-Atlantic rift. The Pacific trench does not carry the
    same appeal, as it lies deeper under the water and its
    characteristics differ in composition from the newer
    magma that has arisen during continental drift. Magma
    bubbling up in the Pacific is more diffuse than the magma
    bubbling up in the Atlantic, centered in the rift. Thus, the
    Atlantic lava beds are gripped, facing the Sun, facing the
    approaching [Planet X] coming up from the South along
    the rift, and causing both Europe, the Americas, and
    Africa to be on the long day side of the Earth.
        ZetaTalk™, Stop Rotation