link to Home Page

Re: Planet X: Alternative Explanation 2

In Article  <dixh7.2914$OW.9875@typhoon.hawaii.rr.com> David Tholen wrote:
> Nancy Lieder writes:
>> 2001 PM9 <===== May 10, 2003 vs ZETATALK May 15, 2003
>>
>> It will make a relatively CLOSE PASS to within .089AU on
>> MAY 10, 2003.
>>
>> In early 1995, when ZetaTalk was born, they stated that
>> another pole shift would be caused by the close passage of
>> Planet X on May 15, 2003.
>
>> Since you're up on all of this, perhaps you could tell us the
>> BIGGIE. What will the coordinates BE on May 10, 2003?
>> So, does it line up, coordinate wise, in 2003?
>
> Impossible for me to say, given that you haven't indicated the
> coordinates (or their units) plus the uncertainty in them for
> 2003.

Here's your chance to shoot holes in my Alternative Explanation, as if
it will be somewhere OTHER than where the Zetas have predicted for
Planet X at that time, then it's not a good alternative to Planet X for
the ESTABLISHMENT to point to.   Note this would be an alternative the
ESTABLISHMENT would use, to explain Planet X becoming visible in the sky
close to May 2003 and why the government had to shuttle inland away from
Washington DC on the coastline, temporarily.  In my hypothetical
scenario, of the establishment using 2001 PM9 to reduce panic and
continue lying to the populace, they would say, for instance:

    "Oh, it's not a big rogue planet 4 times the size of Earth and
     23 times as massive, about to cause another pole shift and
     global catastrophe, which we can't do anything about, it's
     just an asteroid and we're going to blow it out of the sky /
     deflect it / etc.  NASA to the rescue!"

    "Oh, we're just moving the wheels of government inland
     temporarily because when we blow 2001 PM9 out of the
     sky pieces of it might land in the water and we know every
     citizen worries endlessly that Washington DC won't be
     there to care for them, social services and all, and defend
     them, so we're taking America's MOST important asset,
     us, inland to safety, temporarily."

The Zetas stated, in 1997 (and this has not changed), the coordinates of
where Planet X is predicted to be on March 3, 2003.  This can be found
on the Coordinates page (http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword03m.htm)
and can be viewed graphically at the Path page
(http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword03h.htm).  There it is, at

     RA 4.29741 Dec 9.96621 on March 3, 2003

Now, is 2001 PM9 going to be anywhere near those coordinates?  I expect
you to use the fact that I didn't cross a t or dot an i as an excuse to
NOT answer, as being part of the establishment you'd just as soon leave
that an unknown and not clue the public in, right?  Prove me wrong and
tell us the expected coordinates for 2001 PM9, Dave.