link to Home Page

Re: Honest Question: Poleshift and the Pyramids

In Article  <3B8D9F32.3F0A4062@imaginationcreation.com> Aaron Steiner wrote:
> Nancy, I heard that the pyramids are older than we
> once thought.  If the last shift occurred after the
> pyramids were built how come they line up perfectly
> with the North Pole and Orion?  This must mean that
> they were built after the last shift. Thoughts?

The Zetas have stated that the Great Pyramids were built as sighting
devices to look toward Orion and the inbound Planet X.  They cite the
long tubes ending in an apparently empty room, recently discovered.
Like the long tube of a telescope, this was positioned to catch the
light from Planet X when it hoved into view, to reflect up the second
tube and be 'sighted".

    In that pyramids were a burial site for Egyptian rulers, the
    Giant Pyramids were first assumed to be mega-burial sites.
    This theory flew until astronomical sighting tunnels were
    discovered, but the original theory still circulates. Folklore
    states that the Giant Pyramids were a sighting device
    pointing toward Orion, originally, and this is correct. Now,
    due to movement of the continents during pole shift, it no
    longer points there, but the Giant Pyramids seem to align
    North and South in a precise manner. So new theories
    emerge. Why would the ancients need such a device to
    locate north and south, when a simple sundial marked with
    the seasons would have sufficed? Had the Giant Pyramids
    not lined up in this manner, at present, then whatever the
    alignment happened to be would find a theory emerging to
    explain the purpose of the Giant Pyramids.
        ZetaTalk™, Astronomical Markers
            (http://www.zetatalk.com/myths/m62.htm)

    [Planet X] approaches from Orion, and as the timing of its
    approach could vary as much as a year or more, based on
    various influences on its long voyage, there was much
    concern among the mining crews operating within the
    Earth's Solar System that an accurate early warning
    system be established. We have mentioned that the Great
    Pyramids were a sighting devise, such that the light from
    the approaching [Planet X] would flood down a narrow
    passage and reflect off a pool of liquid, an unmistakable
    signal to those nervously watching and needing to
    synchronize their shuttle paths to their traveling home.
    Where [Planet X] would arrive from the same locale
    each time, the Earth's position would change, based on
    where she was in her orbit around the Sun. Thus, various
    pieces of instructions from one trip or another remain,
    some seemingly in conflict with another on this facet or
    that, especially as the Earth's crust moved with each pole
    shift. There is no conflict if one considers that depending
    on the Earth's position, [Planet X] would appear to veer
    far to the left or come in from the right, disappear behind
    the Sun or stand in front of it, or appear as a distant star
    or as the planetary giant it is.
        ZetaTalk™, From Orion
            (http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p64.htm)