link to Home Page

Re: Honest Question: Poleshift and the Pyramids

In Article  <3B8D9F32.3F0A4062@imaginationcreation.com> Aaron Steiner wrote:
> Nancy, I heard that the pyramids are older than we
> once thought.  If the last shift occurred after the
> pyramids were built how come they line up perfectly
> with the North Pole and Orion?  This must mean that
> they were built after the last shift. Thoughts?

Now, among all this detail on that web site (prior posting), there is a
single statement as to where the Pyramids "pointed" to, but north-south
east-west is well discussed based on position on land mass.

- It is built to face true North. <=======

- The Pyramid is located at the exact center of the Earth's
  land mass. That is, its East-West axis corresponds to the
  longest land parallel across the Earth, passing through
  Africa, Asia, and America.

- Similarly, the longest land meridian on Earth, through
  Asia, Africa, Europa, and Antarctica, also passes right
  through the Pyramid.

Now, it would seem that if the current direction it is pointing in was
so very amazing, that the author would wax on a bit, but is instead a
bit vague.  In fact, just WHY it was built, and where it pointed to at
the time, is depending, in point of fact, on

- imprecision about WHEN built (estimated 4,617 years ago)
- PRECISION (wobble) of the Earth over that time
- CRUST SHIFT during last pole shift (Jewish Exodus time)

Ancient rumor states that it was built to point toward Orion, though
today it does not do this.  However, Potsdam University recently
concluded (http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfo27r.htm) that "Earth's tilt
was 24.14 degrees, compared with the current 23.45 degrees" in studying
climate change in the Sahara, rather than concluding crust shift.  So, a
movement SOUTH.  According to Discovery magazine, April 1999, the
"mammoth fossils on Wrangel Island ... died out only 3,800 years ago."
So, a movement on that side of the globe NORTH, the crust shifting up
and over the pole moving the Sahara SOUTH.  Where was Orion, then and
now, in relationship to the Great Pyramids? How would the pyramids have
"pointed" to something, per the discussion of "exact alignment"
north-south, east-west?  Were the corners pointing?  The sides?

Thus, I don't think the statement you made, "they line up perfectly with
the North Pole and Orion", is correct.