link to Home Page

Re: Planet X: Cannot be a Brown Dwarf

In Article  <20010903101645.22527.00003375@nso-bk.aol.com> a poster wrote:
> Yes, there have been a couple dozen disocovered
> since Gliese 229b in 1995, and every one of them
> falls between the parameters necessary for a brown
> dwarf. That being...
>
>        15 to 80 jupiter masses (your quote)
>
> Therefore, imaginary planet x cannot be a brown dwarf.
> Brown dwarfs give off light and heat through convection,
> that is, the energy given off as heat and faint light is a
> result of gravity, the dwarf shrinks in on itself, and
> sheds that energy as light and heat.

The Zetas wish to respond.

    My my, and all other objects, heavy in mass, do NOT
    give off such energy?  Even in part?  For your theory
    to be correct, gravity heavy objects should give off such
    heat and light in RELATIVE proportion to their mass,
    no?  Do they?  NO!  End of dialog on such a silly
    explanation.
        ZetaTalk™

And from existing ZetaTalk.

     So what starts the light? Continued congealing, which
    in time produces pressure that starts yet another process.
    This process converts matter into energy, which is what
    is occurring within the Sun. Humans make assumptions
    about the composition of suns, assuming light elements
    such as helium, and about the burning process, assuming
    fusion with radioactive byproducts. They are incorrect
    on both counts. A mass as large as a sun does not light,
    due to compression, unless key elements in the heavy
    element spectrum are present to a sufficient degree.
    There are dead suns, smoldering suns, and lit suns, and
    the dye is cast in this matter when the suns are first
    formed. Humans assume the burning process to be
    radioactive because their only experience with intense
    production of heat and light also produces intense
    radioactivity. Should this be the case, would not life on
    Earth be suffering from radiation poisoning?

    Such volumes of energy emerge from such tiny amounts
    of what humans term matter, that the seemingly violent
    brilliance of the Sun comes from very little mass. Of
    course, the Sun is diminished as this goes on, but by
    such a tiny amount. In the scheme of things, not to
    matter at all. Over time, the pressure within the Sun
    takes two simultaneous courses. One, the mass of the
    Sun shrinks to where the burning or conversion action
    slows down. The pressure has diminished, due to the
    reduced mass. As the Sun cools, its matter shrinks and
    compresses, a natural process known to humans. Cold
    things are more dense than hot things. This eventually
    sets off the second reaction of a dying star, the super
    nova or explosion. The Sun lights again, for one last
    time, this time in a violent and uncontrolled burn that
    sends its remaining particles off every which way.
        ZetaTalk™, Suns
            (http://www.zetatalk.com/science/s13.htm)