link to Home Page

Re: Planet X: Rotation Stoppage at Passage 1

(Was Re: Planet X: Atomic Clock Manipulation! thread)

In Article <9pgdct$9qr$1@shell.golden.net> John Latala wrote:
> In article <3BBB817E.52F2CF0B@zetatalk.com>, Nancy Lieder wrote:
>> Rotation stops, within a day, holds at stop for a week,
>> then the shift, then rotation restarts again within a day
>> or so.  May not be exactly 24 hours a day, and
>> east-west/north-south have changed along with climate.
>
> Where's the energy to do all this starting/stopping of the
> Earth coming from? Do you have any idea what kind of
> numbers are involved here?

This involves the concept of WHY planets rotate in the first place.
Newton (long long ago something started this rotation and momentum and
gravitational drag or perturbation are continuing it) vs the Zeta
explanation (portions of the core chasing or avoiding something in the
vicinity).  Rotation, per the Zetas, is INITIATED by a liquid core.
During the week of rotation stoppage, which our folklore speak of with
great consistency on all parts of the globe, the core continues to turn
at odds with the crust, and this causes another aspect of pole shifts
referred to in folklore.  To answer this statement fully, I need to post
the following in response to John's question.
1. existing ZetaTalk on Rotation and recent science re this
2. existing ZetaTalk on Rotation Return and folklore on rotation
   stoppage
3. existing ZetaTalk on Groaning during stoppage, and folklore relevant
   to this

    Rotation is due to a mobility difference between
    the core of a planet and the surface, and for lack of
    a better analogy we relate this to a dog chasing its tail.
    The core of the Earth is liquid, and mobile, and has
    a mind of its own. As the Earth moves in its orbit
    around the Sun, the relationship of the core of the
    Earth to surrounding influences changes. A child
    standing on a merry-go-round and wishing to face
    his mother must himself turn a complete circle in
    order to do this. In like manner, the heavy core of the
    Earth moves to face or escape magnetically related
    forces in the Universe about your Solar System,
    dragging the surface with it. The core is not
    homogeneous everywhere and thus parts of it are
    strongly attracted or repulsed to this part or that of
    the Universe about it, so motion in the core is constant.
    No sooner does a part of the core move to the far side
    of its liquid tomb, then it finds itself presented with
    its old problem again, and sets into motion once again.

    Now as the Earth takes 365 days to orbit the Sun, and
    rotation happens once a day, it would seem at first
    glance that the merry-go-round analogy is incorrect.
    How could rotation started because of the Earth's orbit,
    a yearly affair, turn into a daily rotation? Motion is
    not a controlled matter, as anyone riding a bike without
    brakes is painfully aware. In the liquid core of the
    Earth, there is little to stop motion, once started, save
    the desire of parts of the core to approach or escape
    magnetic influences in the Universe. Rotation starts
    because of these external influences, and thus is always
    in the same direction. The rate of rotation is due to the
    liquidity of the core, as the brakes are never applied.
    Thus, the parts of the core that are moving away from
    an influence soon find that they have created their
    problem again, as the motion of the Earth has placed
    these parts back where they did not want to be! Round
    and round, like a dog chasing its tail.
        ZetaTalk™, Rotation
            (http://www.zetatalk.com/science/s45.htm)

Inner Core Of the Earth Spins Faster
July 18, 1996, San Francisco Chronicle

    "We didn't think this was something we could ever
    hope to measure," said Paul Richards of Columbia
    University's Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory,
    co-author of the paper that was published yesterday in
    the journal Nature. By tracking the arrival times of
    waves from 38 earthquakes that rumbled through the
    Earth between 1967 and 1995, the researchers created
    what amounts to a sonogram of the inner Earth, similar
    to medical sonograms used to see inside the human
    body. Because the speed of waves varies according to
    the properties of the material it traverses, the scientists
    were able to create an image of the core. ... Richards
    and colleague Xiaodong Song discovered that the
    moon-size core of the Earth spins slightly faster than
    the Earth's crust. ... Confirming these results, a paper
    soon to be published by University of California at
    Berkeley geophysicists Raymond Jeanloz and
    colleagues at Harvard got almost exactly the same
    results using different methods. ... Song said he was
    "truly surprised" by the finding, because it contradicts
    the conventional geophysical mind-set about the inner
    dynamics of the planet. "We have tended to see the
    internal structure of the Earth as static," he said.  ...
    Just as the rotating Earth churns up hurricanes and
    storms in the atmosphere, currents of iron create
    similar weather patterns underneath. ... Several
    theories could explain the core's rapid spin. The solid
    iron crustal core could be getting spun around like a
    giant electric motor by the magnetic forces created by
    the molten iron that surrounds it.