link to Home Page

Re: Honest Question...Poleshift and the Pyramids...Pole/Axis Shift in Cayce Quotes

In Article <3BBD3EA3.5798D664@navix.net> David W Knisely wrote:
> Hi there.  You posted:
>> IIRC there was a recent report that the Sun's magnetic
>> poles have flipped. There is also evidence that the
>> Earth's magnetic poles have reversed periodically.
>
> The sun reverses the polarity of its overall field roughly
> every 11 years or so.  The Earth's field has reversed
> numerous times in its long history, and it didn't kill off
> life on the planet.

This is all theory on your part, is it not, David?  You KNOW that the
Sun's magnetic field reverses every 11 years?  North Pole become South
Pole, and South Pole becomes North Pole, and the Earth, who lies
alongside this giant magnet does nothing to align itself with the Sun?
Sure.  The Earth and Mercury, both in our solar system, both point in
the same direction.  Reason?  They are aligning with a master, the Sun.
Stick to poetry, David.

    Do the Earth's poles ever suffer a reversal during a
    pole shift? No. The Earth's polarity, where the
    magnetic North Pole points consistently in one
    direction as though focused on a distant point in
    the Universe, does not change, ever. This is an
    illusion, a hypothesis that humans have concocted
    to explain what they find in the Earth's crust. In
    this hypothesis, they are assuming that the
    Earth's crust does not move about, but it does. What
    humans are measuring is the confusion in the crust,
    and not the direction of the magnetic North Pole.
    Between pole shifts, however, there are slight
    movements of the magnetic North Pole, especially
    during the time just before and after a pole shift -
    approximately a hundred years on either side. The
    giant comet speaks to the Earth from afar. Scientists
    who do not buy into the pole shift will argue
    endlessly that it is the poles that move and reverse,
    and any discussion with such scientists should begin
    by first clarifying the pole shift premise. Sometimes,
    during a pole shift, the movement is slight, and
    sometimes literal reversals take place, where the
    crust does, as you say, a 180. The coming shift will
    come close to that, being better than a quarter turn.
    Having only the Earth's crust to examine, and being
    in denial or unaware of pole shifts, a human could
    only assume that the poles had moved, rather than
    the crust.
        ZetaTalk™, Pole Reversals
            (http://www.zetatalk.com/science/s27.htm)