link to Home Page

Re: Planet X: Slowing Rotation 4 (Atomic Clock Evidence)

In Article <3BBB7CD1.EADE39FB@verizon.net> Tom Tamen wrote:
> Nancy Lieder wrote:
>>  4. If the Earth's rotation is slowing beyond what is being
>>     admitted, then clocks sync'd with the Navy's atomic
>>     clock will be adjusted automatically, disguising this.
>>
>> BUT, clocks and watches held by the public will get
>> increasingly fast, a trend that might be noticed.
>
> Nancy, and here I thought it was just my cheap watch.
> IMHO, if this happens at all, it will not be measurable or
> even perceived by the "general public".

I quite agree, as the assumption would be that the personal clock or
watch was wrong, needs to be adjusted, etc.  If everyone in the
neighborhood had a clock that was an hour fast, every day, eyebrows
might be raised, but otherwise not.  Full Moon checks would have to be
days off to be noticed by the general public, as if it is waxing or
waning and anywhere NEAR full on the date per the calendar, all is
well.  And the general public does not note where Earth rotation analysis
puts the stars, would rely on some statement issued by the authorities
should they even be interested at all.  So when will the general public
take note?  Per the Zetas, it will be only during the day of rotation
stoppage, as they state it stops within a day and then stays stopped for
a week prior to the shift itself.  This written in 1996.

    The most dramatic sign will be a slowing rotation. Where
    at the present time, this rate is enough to cause an
    occasional fraction of a second, per year, of adjustment
    to the world clock, this will soon change. This increasing
    slowdown will get diminishing press coverage, as clocks
    are quietly adjusted behind the scenes and the public
    allowed to believe their clocks must be running fast. But
    there will be a point in time, a few days ahead of when
    rotation stops, when this will get blatantly obvious.
    When one wakes up in the morning, finding it to be
    dark outside rather than a breaking dawn, yet the clocks
    in the house and the entire neighborhood confirm that
    it is indeed the morning hour - this is a countdown sign.
    Rotation will completely stop in a day or so, with such
    a dawn followed by an evening where the Sun seems
    reluctant to set, setting hours later than usual, and then
    rotation stops completely.

    A second countdown sign is a fine red dust,
    unmistakable as it cannot be confused with any other
    natural occurrence. Ponds and rivers turn red, the blood
    color mentioned in the Bible's book of Revelations, with
    this iron ore dust giving the water a brackish taste. This
    countdown sign comes almost in step with the rapid
    slowing in rotation, as [Planet X] must be between the
    Earth and the Sun for the trash in its tail to be sweeping
    the Earth. Again, this occurs a day or so before rotation
    stops, and travel will become difficult if not impossible
    once it does.

    Where coming late, for primitive peoples without
    mechanical clocks there is a third countdown sign that
    can be scarcely ignored. The Earth moans, during her
    rotation slowing and stoppage, a sound not heard by
    humans except during earthquakes. Here, the moaning
    is chronic, essentially continuous, as though under a
    stress it cannot relieve with an earthquake, yet cannot
    bear in silence. For those who question the accuracy
    of their mechanical clocks, and who may have missed
    the presence of red dust due to living indoors, this
    moaning of the Earth is equivalent to the clanging of
    the fire marshal's bell. Here it comes, ready or not!
        ZetaTalk™, Countdown Signs
            (http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p60.htm)