link to Home Page

Re: Honest Question...Poleshift and the Pyramids...Pole/Axis Shift in Cayce Quotes

In Article  <3BCB6D4A.B88DE389@navix.net> David Knisely wrote:
>> Hmmm... I think the question should be: Why, if the
>> Earth is "aligning with a master, the Sun"... does a
>> reversal of the Sun's magnetic field not cause the
>> Earth to flip over?
>
> The sun's field doesn't have a direct impact on our field
> of the earth, ...

And this is why the two magnetic planets close to the Sun, the Earth and
Mecury, both have the SAME POLARITY, the same direction, etc?  Because
they are not listening to a master, are not in sync, etc?  Stick to
poetry, David.  I love these pole shift explanations:

1. the crust doesn't move, the poles just reverse (never mind that crust
   shifting is evident in support of Hapgood's sliding crust theory and the
   Earth literally screams the evidence at us).

2. the Earth is reversing poles because the sun does this every 11 years
   (never mind that we don't have pole reversals every 11 years and mankind
   has nothing more than speculation that the Sun is reversing poles, which
   it does not, and why would the Sun do THAT anyway?)

3. huge ice caps, the size of poles, just form, for mysterious reasons
   in the past, causing ice ages (never mind that the process can't be
   replicated today and is not even possible or logical.

4. continental drift just happens, during the gentle jiggling of
   earthquakes that move plates now and then (never mind that ripping apart
   would not occur unless something WAY bigger happened, like a crust on
   the move with slamming upon stoppage).