link to Home Page

Re: Honest Question...Poleshift and the Pyramids...Pole/Axis Shift in Cayce Quotes

Good research by David (quoted below).  The issue is what DIRECTION the
magnetic fields are pointing in.  This is not very clear, as the
magnetic field is usually given as a degree from the rotational axis,
but in what direction? I dug about more thoroughly in my book, The Solar
System, a Practical Guide, which states that Jupiter and Saturn have
their north poles pointing south, as David noted, the only two such
planets to have this orientation, and that Neptune had its south pole
pointing toward Voyager (sideways) as it approached from Earth. Where I
could not put my hands on the quote, I recall reading that Pluto had the
same orientation are Earth and Mercury. Also, if magnetic north on Earth
is someplace in Canada, then magnetic north is pointing in different
directions into the sky during a day’s rotation, so which direction is
it pointing in?  I assumed the orientation during Canada’s day, pointing
in alignment with Mercury’s field.  So looking at the ecliptic from the
side, all planets lined up to the left of the Sun, and if I assumed
right about the Magnetic Tilt direction (up or down) from the Axial Tilt
direction, we would have the magnetic pole tilts as follows:

PLANET  at AXIAL and MAGTILT = SUM  where POLES DIR with STRENGTH

Mercury	at 0°    and  11°    =  11° where N is Up   with  .0033
Venus   at -2°   but  NA
Earth   at 23°   and -11°    =  12° where N is Up   with  .3076
Mars    at 24°   but  NA
Jupiter at 3°    and  10°    =  13° where N is Down with 4.28
Saturn  at 29°   and   1°    =  30° where N is Down with  .210
Uranus  at 98°   and +59°    = -34° where N is Down with  .228
Neptune at 29°   and +47°    =  77° where N is Left with  .142
Pluto   at 118°  and   ?     =   ?  where N is Up   with    ?

So it would seem that the outer planets are trying to return to the
solar system (Sun) N is N orientation, which Jupiter and Saturn are
acting in opposition!  Why, is the question, which the Zetas will
address in the next post.