link to Home Page

Zetas RIGHT Again!

Well, Jim, the reason that [computer assisted] is in brackets is because
IT DID NOT CHANGE IN ZETATALK.  Please check the Comet Visible page
noted, and you will see "naked eye" there.  There was discussion on
sci.astro as to whether naked eye meant
1. without any scope at all
2. with a scope, but without much magnification
3. with a scope that magnifies extensively
4. with a scope that can screen out x light and filter for z light, etc.

In that it appears that "naked eye" could be taken to mean someone
gazing at the sky with the bare eyeball alone, I CLARIFIED.  Your eye,
with the equipment available to you, can "see" it.  That's what the
10/29/01 clarification meant.