link to Home Page

Re: Zetas RIGHT Again!

In Article OS6J7.98620$OW.29205569@typhoon.hawaii.rr.com David Tholen wrote:
> Nancy Lieder writes:
>> And one way to try to make ZetaTalk WRONG is to
>> confuse the issue!
>
> ZetaTalk is already wrong, and one of the reasons
> why is your own confusing, contradictory statements.

The subject of this Zetas RIGHT Again! thread is the solar reversal
discussion, and the fact that weeks of digging about as to why human
scientists insisted a reveral of the solar magnetic fields occurred
every 11 years or so, every solar cycle, was APPEARANCES.  It LOOKED
like something like that was happening.  No one was actually measuring
the magnetic fields, or so it seemed, until the subject of the Ulysses
probe was brought up, and there it was!  NASA and JPL quietly posting
just a couple months ago that the last pass of Ulysses found NO solar
reversal had occurred between 1994 and 2001 even though the solar
maximum had passed.  Tisk.

One of those folks who was WRONG, was our very own dear David Tholen,

   From: tholen@AntiSpam.ham (tholen@AntiSpam.ham)
   Subject: Re: Honest Question...Poleshift and the Pyramids...
                Pole/Axis Shift in Cayce Quotes
   Date: 2001-10-08 13:07:57 PST

   Nancy Lieder writes:
   > You KNOW that the Sun's magnetic field reverses every 11 years?

   Yes.
And another, who was WRONG, our very own dear David Knisley (the poet),

  From: David W Knisely (ka0czc@navix.net)
               Pole/Axis Shift in Cayce Quotes
  Date: 2001-10-04 22:05:48 PST

  Hi there.  You posted:
  > IIRC there was a recent report that the Sun's magnetic
  > poles have flipped. There is also evidence that the Earth's
  > magnetic poles have reversed periodically.

  The sun reverses the polarity of its overall field roughly
  every 11 years or so.  The Earth's field has reversed
  numerous times in its long history, and it didn't kill off
  life on the planet.  Clear skies to you.
And another, who was WRONG and smarting about it plenty, our own dear
Jim, scouring the web back to 1995, who wrote:

  In Article <3BD62F5C.39F39382@earthlink.net> Jim wrote:
  > Idon't wrote:
  >> Oh... my mistake, in assuming that the Solar field reversal
  >> was a fact, accepted by all parties.
  >
  > This is a known fact.
  > http://science.msfc.nasa.gov/headlines/y2001/ast15feb_1.htm
And how very WRONG they were, and how very RIGHT the Zetas were! Zetas
Right Again! Per a NASA web site

JPL September 9, 2001
    Space physicists predict gusty winds for the next
    few months at the Sun's north pole, an area that
    will be observed when the Ulysses spacecraft
    passes over it starting on Aug. 31 [2001]. This
    pass over the pole occurs at a time of solar
    maximum ... This will be Ulysses' second pass
    over the Sun's north pole. It completed a circuit
    of the Sun in 1996  ... In 1995, Ulysses saw
    strong and simple magnetic fields at both poles
    of the Sun.  ...
    =====> AS ULYSSES PASSED BY THE SOUTH POLE
    OF THE SUN A FEW MONTHS AGO, SCIENTISTS EXPECTED
    TO FIND THAT MAGNETIC LINES WERE POINTING
    OUTWARD, BECAUSE OBSERVATIONS FROM EARTH
    SHOW THAT THE MAGNETIC FIELD HAS ALREADY
    REVERSED AT THE SUN'S SURFACE.  INSTEAD, THEY FOUND
    THAT THE MAGNETIC LINES WERE STILL POINTING INWARD,
    JUST AS THEY HAD BEEN THROUGHOUT SOLAR MINIMUM. <========
    They theorize that this could be caused by
    [new theory to replace debunked theory, again]