link to Home Page

Re: The Sun has no South Pole

In Article 3BF58BA0.27F017FC@verizon.net Bill Foley wrote:
> I strongly suspect that there are so many
> contributing factors to motions within
> the Sun, that the motions are too chaotic to
> fit any model other than one which is purely
> statistical.  And, once again, Nancy tried
> to make a big deal out of a purely B.F.D.
> situation.

Oh come on, Bill.  The Zetas firmly stated that the SUN DOES NOT HAVE
POLE SHIFTS EVERY SOLAR CYCLE, AND IS THE DOMINANT MAGNETIC INFLUENCE IN
THE SOLAR SYSTEM.  It was snicker snicker ridicule ridicule and then the
Ulysses probe verified that once again the Zetas were right (they always
are) and ... it's no big deal.

I know it's hard, Bill, but be big about it.  Try it in the shower at
first.  Say "Nancy and the Zetas were right."  This is likely to come
out as a screech, a choked scream, at first, so if you do it in the
shower you can tell the family when they rush into the room that you
accidentally turned the cold water on.  Or try it in front of the
mirror, mouthing the words, at first.  This can be explained to the
family as face muscle exercises, to tone up, to explain why you are
gnashing your teeth.