link to Home Page

Re: Planet X VIEWING, Restated

Jim,

Certain things are inevitable. Even though there has been a lot of
discussion about the existence of Planet X and its trajectory, if we accept
the Zeta information, Planet X is on its regular return to our solar system
which happens about every 3650 some years. This is a given, and nothing
anybody can do anything about.

The effects of the alleged passing will of course be influenced by how close
it will pass. This will be a close pass, creating the largest pole shift in
50,000 years, according to the Zetas. In this respect I believe the Zetas to
be on target. (BTW, I didn't need the Zetas to tell me about Planet X, as
others have been on this track for a long time. The Zetas are however the
only source that have pointed to this happening in our lifetime.)

Other things are more uncertain. If one is to believe the Zetas on Planet X,
there's a lot more to go with it. They state that they can only act through
humans, and that the human free will is always respected. So if we change
our minds on something, they will just have to go along. To give you another
example:

The Zetas predicted that Al Gore would win the populace vote, as he did.
They did not however predict the effects of the incorrect votes in Florida,
nor the rulings of the Supreme Court in favor or George W. Bush.

If one can go beyond the "UFOs and ETs don't exist" level and really try to
put the ZetaTalk message to the reality tests, these kinds of errors in fact
only help prove their point. The reason the Zetas are so active through
Nancy, is that they can do nothing to prevent the effects of the Planet X
passing, therefore they want to influence us so that we can take the
necessary measures of preparation ourselves. Not only for the Pole Shift
itself, but for the life after, without Uncle Sam to look after us (if he
ever really did?)

Ian