link to Home Page

Re: Planet-X, Why "Look Around"

In Article <3C42CDCC.7080701@telocity.com> Open Minded wrote:
> But what has refraction to do with this?  That is primarily
> a matter of how close to the horizon the object is when
> viewed, not where on Earth one is viewing from.

Right you both are, per the Zetas.  I was thinking this all week, while
being distracted with the Hazelwood Fraud fiasco, and am coming late to
post the ZetaTalk, which basically agrees what these two thinking men
have stated.  With the addition of some other factors pointed out, like
bending influences in the solar system that affects the light before it
ever gets to the Earth's atmosphere.

    Just as electrons are not a single particle, but composed
    of some 387 particles, light is likewise not composed
    of a single particle, as hundreds of particles are
    involved in the phenomenon called light.  This should
    be obvious to man, as light spreads into the colors of
    the rainbow, and as his scientists describe the behavior
    of red light as Red Shift, where no such behavior is
    ascribed to other colors in the light spectrum.  How
    does this affect viewing the inbound Planet X, which
    emits light primarily in the red spectrum due to the
    cloud of red dust around it though which any light
    escaping from the planet must pass. Red light, and light
    close in the spectrum to red light, bends more readily
    than other particles in the light group.  This can
    quickly be determined by the common man if he
    compares the rising and setting sun to other objects
    he sees in the sky.

    The rising and setting sun are HUGE, compared to
    their appearance at mid-day.  This is due to the light
    rays which have been bent and would otherwise
    escape to the side, being bent BACK by the atmosphere
    so they enter the viewers eye as though coming from
    a large orange sun.  Do these rays not get bent in this
    manner at mid-day?  They do, but there are several
    factors which make the phenomena apparent at dawn
    and dusk.

     1.  the angle between the viewer and the Sun at dawn
         and dusk are such that MORE atmosphere is passed
         through, thus more of bending of the red spectrum
         rays is done.

     2.  competition from other light rays is reduced so the
         red spectrum rays are PREDOMINANT, and the
         eye thus registers them rather and having them
         drown out and supplanted by a different image.

     3.  at mid-day, when the Sun is overhead, red spectrum
         light from the Sun is bent to the side so that any
         reaching the eye of the viewer seems to be coming
         from another object, not the Sun, and is thus
         discounted.

    Thus, in viewing Planet X, especially when the
    inbound planet is faint and small due to being at a
    distance, viewing is BEST when the spot in the sky is
    at either horizon, NOT overhead.  Like the rising or
    setting sun, allowing the red spectrum light to pass at
    an angle through the atmosphere, thus passing
    through more atmosphere, makes Planet X seem
    larger, too.   Light rays in the red spectrum that are
    bending to the side as they approach Earth are bent
    BACK, thus seeming to come from the side of
    Planet X, an illusion that makes it seem larger.
    Viewing Planet X from a distance is also affected by
    red light being bent by other factors in the solar system,
    and thus the RA and Dec given seem to vary in an
    irrational manner.  We give coordinates that will
    BEST allow man to locate this red planet, as
    depending on:

    -  the viewers location on Earth, as to latitude, as
       distance from the equator affects the thickness of
       the atmosphere pooled at the equator and also is
       affected by factors in the solar system to the north
       or south, which can differ.

    -  the time of night when they are seeking a peek or to
       take an image, thus affecting the amount of
       atmosphere red light must pass through as it will be
       either traveling through more atmosphere if at an
       angle or less if overhead.

    -  competition from other light sources, so that the
       normal requirement to seek to view on a dark, clear
       night and eliminate light scatter from cloud cover
       or pollution or nearby city lights applies in viewing
       Planet X to a GREATER degree, as red light can
       more easily be bend and become something other
       to the eye or camera than what it would be if
       registered as coming from the source.

    The advice for those seeking a peek are to look
    AROUND the spot given, filtering only FOR light in
    the red spectrum, in particular infrared, and
    comparing what they see against established and
    published star charts.  The RA and Dec given are
    close enough that this practice will bring success, and
    giving specialized coordinates to this and that viewer,
    for this or that day, will not much improve this
    effort as so many other factors are at play.  Thus, we
    will cease the practice of giving special coordinates
    from this date forward, as the viewing public is going
    to increase in numbers during 2002 and these requests
    will overwhelm an already exhausted Nancy.  Follow
    the guidelines given, and spend your efforts THERE,
    rather than making demands of Nancy.
        ZetaTalk™