link to Home Page

Re: OK Nancy, Where Is It?

Michael L Cunningham wrote:

>> This is our time to be real-life boyscouts ;), anyway, look at the
>> bright-side, no more homework or pushing around by managers. It will
>> be rough, we may get hungry, but at least try. Nobody knows 100%
>> if this is not going to be the ultimate end of the world, but the
>> data just says it will be like earlier shifts. This one was expected
>> to be severe though (90degrees flip, where for instance earlier the
>> pole shifted just from Greenland to about the present location (this
>> is my guess btw)).
>
> LOL! If I ran into the likes of you under those conditions, I'd make you
> my camp bitch. You've been watching way too many movies to have
> any concept of what reality would be under those conditions.

Dang, there goes Yet Another Illusion. Gee whiz Michael, I had you
pegged as an "Urban Cowboy" living in the suburbs, driving a Denali, 2.1
kids, decent job, votes Republican, has a dog, (but not the "real" dog
he wants, but one of those little yappy dogs because its LA and his wife
likes *that* dog). You have a gun, but it is safely stored in your gun
safe.

However...

Now I'm picturing a rusty 1976 Ford F150 pickup with fenders that don't
match and a gun rack with a shotgun, "Deliverance" and "squeal like a
pig".