link to Home Page

Re: Planet X: IMAGED Again, Jan 19th

Open Minded (openmind@telocity.com) wrote:
> To reiterate: The object you point to on my Jan 5
> image was imaged by Palomar on the PSS-1E plate
> in 1955 and again on the PSS-2R plate in 1998.
> It was not your predicted planet.  The same object
> shows up on the Jan 19 image and both the objects
> circled on that image are present on the PSS-2R
> 1998 plate.  Again, none of these objects are your
> predicted planet.

I gathered the pertinent info on one page, side by side,
to facilitate comparisons. This is at
http://www.zetatalk.com/usenet/use90446.htm

The points I’m making are numbered, as follows:

  1. On Jan 5, 2002 there are TWO objects at the point where
     Open Minded states there is an existing star.  On the
     Palomar comparison chart, there is only ONE object.

  2. On Jan 5, 2002 the SECOND object is in a different
     position vs a vs the neighboring stars, than the
     EXISTING star Open Minded points to.

  3. Between Jan 5 and Jan 19, 2002, the RA stayed
     essentially the same, the Dec dropped, in keeping with
     the Zetas prediction on location give on Nov 17, 2001
     posted on the sci.astro and sci.astro.amateur usenets
     on Nov 21, 2001 <3BFB8D14.80852C84@zetatalk.com>
     in the Planet X VIEWING, Restated thread, also at
     (http://www.zetatalk.com/usenet/use90306.htm)

  4. On Jan 19, 2002, Planet X has MOVED from its
     position on Jan 5, as it is now absent, but has
     APPEARED at the new location.