link to Home Page

Re: Nancy's Goobledegock was: Re: Planet X: IMAGED

I Don’t (idont1@hotmail.com) wrote:
> She actually says "This is the end of... Nancy talk, I guess"
> as she simply remembered a *different* type of mistake
> than you think. If she had wanted to maintain the illusion
> that you perceive she could have simply gone ahead and
> said "...end of Zetatalk". She actually was being *more*
> honest at that point - not less.

Do I make mistakes/typos/omissions?  Hoo boy YES.  I run exhausted, step
out on the stage in spite of rotten tomatoes being thrown my way
constantly by the disinformation troups, am an old lady with health
problems, work for a living as I give all the ZetaTalk info away for
free on my web site (http://www.zetatalk.com) and don’t charge for
appearances or interviews, unlike Hazelwood who plagarizes and packages
my stuff and then sells it as an “electronic book” he claims he “wrote”
and as a well connected disinfo artist gets on the Art Bell show to
promote “his” stuff.

Just look at the booboo recently made, a typo where Feb 28, 2002 on the
coordinates page was put forth as Feb 29, 2002.  Ooops!  I’ve since
corrected.