link to Home Page

Re: Planet X: The New Image

I Don’t  (idont1@hotmail.com) wrote:
> In Article <3C7176A3.5770A055@zetatalk.com> Nancy Lieder wrote:
>> The Zetas have stated that the red spectrum is
>> strongly bent by gravity, by objects in the solar
>> system between Planet X and the Earth, as well
>> as the Earth when coming into view in a telescope,
>> there is a MAGNITUDE DEGRADATION.
>
> You're saying that you/Zetas gave magnitude figures
> which didn't apply to to Earth-based observations?

The Zetas haves said, endlessly in prior postings, that our equipment is
designed to register STAR LIGHT, the intensity of light coming from the
pinpoint that is the center of a star.  What the eye sees, and what the
camera records, are two different things, depending.

Let me ask you this.  If you recorded M31 on a CCD, as was done here,
would you SEE it?  What would it LOOK like, on the CCD?  It’s a Mag 3.7,
and if you squint and have faith and all that, when looking at it in the
night sky, you can SEE it, with your eye.  I’ll give the verbal
description of the sightings in early 2001, again.  Is this not
describing what you’re seeing on those CCDs from Jan 5th and Jan 19th?
(http://www.zetatalk.com/teams/tteam342.htm)

Feb 7, 2001 Neuchatal
    The Neuchatel observatory got it. They are very excited,
    wondering if it is a comet or a brown dwarf, through the
    latest coordinates you gave. I'm going to ask for further
    details. The daughter of the astronomer reports that they
    suspect a comet or a brown dwarf on the process to
    become a pulsar since it emits "waves".

Apr 1, 2001 Lowell
    I had asked the operator earlier if this scope would be
    able to see something as far away and faint as, say, Pluto.
    He said he had seen Pluto with this scope once before
    but it was so faint (magnitude 17) he could only see it out
    of the corner of his eye. So I tried focusing on the
    periphery of the viewable area while directing my
    attention to the middle. Lo and behold, there appeared a
    faint blip not too far off center. I looked long and hard
    but wasn't sure if I was imagining it or not. I asked a
    friend who had come along to take a look and told him
    what to look for. He said he maybe saw something. I
    asked the operator if he would look in the same fashion.
    He looked carefully for a couple of minutes and
    confirmed what I saw. I took another look to satisfy
    myself. Yes, there was definitely something there.
    I had the operator center the telescope on the faint
    object so that we could get the coordinates more
    precisely and then I checked a third time to make
    sure we were talking about the same thing. We were;
    the elusive blip was centered now.

Apr 8, 2001 Gordon Macmillan Southam
    He then re-enters the coordinates which I read off again
    and moved the telescope. I go to take a look.  Near the
    center I see nothing that I think looks like [Planet X]
    (just a couple stars) but at the very top right corner if I
    moved my head I could see what appeared to be a darkish,
    diffuse, round spot, fairly large.