link to Home Page

Planet X: COMPARISON on Jan 5th Images

Open Minded (openmind@telocity.com) wrote:
> To reiterate: The object you point to on my Jan 5
> image was imaged by Palomar on the PSS-1E plate
> in 1955 and again on the PSS-2R plate in 1998.
> It was not your predicted planet.  The same object
> shows up on the Jan 19 image and both the objects
> circled on that image are present on the PSS-2R
> 1998 plate.  Again, none of these objects are your
> predicted planet.

Open Minded has stated, on his website at
    http://us.geocities.com/openmindxx/compare3.htm
that there are NOT two objects on the Jan 5th image, but an existing
star, and taken great pains to demonstrate his position.  In fact, he’s
demonstrated MY position.

1. The Star MOVED (!?!)

By his own words, the only way he can explain what he calls
repositioning of the existing star is that it MOVED.  I quote “The
object appears in the same right ascension on all three images and only
a few seconds of arc different in declination” and “The total image
shift here is only about 3 arc-seconds or about 65 mas (milli
arc-seconds; 0.065 arc-seconds) per year. This is not a surprising
differential shift for a star”.  I guess it not only moved, but changed
its shape to become larger and a small star on top of a larger one.
Perhaps its in the process of division, like an amoeba.

2. NEW Object LARGER

He has not addressed why the NEW object appears STRONGER and LARGER on
the image taken on Jan 5th than on the Palomar.  All other dim objects
are DIMMER and SMALLER on the Jan 5th image than the Palomar.
   http://www.zetatalk.com/usenet/use90446.htm

3. NEW Object PLUS Old

In the Jan 5th image, there are TWO objects at the location of Planet X,
unless the existing star is growing and becoming an amoeba in division.
The first is the existing star that indeed is on the Palomar, stronger
and brighter on the Palomar as all dim objects are.  The second is the
NEW object, just below the existing star.  That there are TWO objects
there is clearly seen, Planet X just below the existing star.
    http://www.zetatalk.com/usenet/use90446.htm