link to Home Page

Re: Planet X: Changing the PAST?

Bob Officer wrote in Article <7pjpauge0bj7b88d8fuhappftd68orpo1m@4ax.com>:

>>> No, Only B&W images.
>>> I have played with using red and blue filters.
>>
>> Add green and then you can start experimenting with color composites.
>> A related footnote:  the image of Hale-Bopp that was taken from our
>> web site, digitally altered to put a fake companion next to the comet,
>> was a color composite.  The relative brightnesses of the stars was one
>> clue we used to determine that it was my image of Hale-Bopp that was
>> used.
>
> That was my next goal. I rebuilt the mount to create a more stable
> platform... Then built a new scope to go with the new mount.

>>> I know when started doing film photos with my 16inch f6, I might
>>> take 10 photos and end up with one which good. I did get where one
>>> out of three was "passable". Most of my initial problems was in
>>> focus and tracking errors. After several years I Found My largest
>>> problems were all tracking errors and overflying airplanes.
>>
>> The number of geocentric satellites I have trailed across CCD images
>> is staggering.  But those don't get thrown out.
>
> Well they get put in a different file. As long as you can obtain
> usable data, no real picture is "thrown out". It might not look as
> pretty, but you never know what else could be hiding...
>
> [...]

I find it amusing that the critics and skeptics of Zetatalk who have
repeatedly stated that they believe the Zetan's are no more than
schizophrenic auditory hallucinations (which being in the field of
psychology, I find to say is unlikely in Nancy's case), are even bothering
to waste their time with Nancy.  Why even engage her or anything she has to
say?  Why not just add her to a kill file in your newsreader - you'll never
see her again... then you can get back to your more important matters?

Why all the elaborate discussion... afraid of something?

Something to think about...

Regards, Sam