link to Home Page

Re: Planet X Animated GIF

In Article <Pine.BSI.4.02.10204281943350.1323-100000@frogger.telerama.com> Duncan wrote:
> I've put together an animated GIF file of NEAT
> SKyMorph images of the relevant area of sky,

The doctored ones, or undoctored?  Dave Tholen and the other Neat NEAT
Trick folks have had some time to do their magic.  Recall, on the
    Planet X: Neat NEAT Trick
    Planet X: Changing the Past?
threads last February, Steve Havas wrote:

    When I was trying to bring up the NEAT images
    from Dec. 16/2001 that IMO had on his site
    ... all three pictures come up with only a small
    part viewable in the shape of a cross and says
    there are serious astrometry errors with the
    image. When I go to see the actual .fits file
    most of the data appears to be missing.
    Definitely someone has been in there I think
    for it to look like that and it has to have been
    recent otherwise IMO would not have been
    able to post those image on his website...
        Steve Havas

NEAT image at