link to Home Page

Re: Planet X Animated GIF

Steve Havas wrote:
> Michael L. Cunningham wrote:
>> Steve Havas doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.
>>
> Is it just me or am I beginning to sense some animosity from you?

Steve,

I wouldn't waste any time or bandwidth on the ZetaTalk "debunkers" like
Michael L. Cunningham or Sarah Mc.

While there are others here discussing the ZetaTalk message and Planet X
sightings in a more decent, scientific dialogue, these two are nothing but
hot air, childish insults and 4-letter words. Just as recently demonstrated
by Sarah on mixing people together, Mike is also known to have his facts
wrong the few times he does anything else than his post normal insults.
(Remember the G-force discussion on TT Watch, Mike?)

One can wonder what drives these people, and what sort of life they have.
Checking back to April 1st, Mike has posted 104 messages, Sarah 70, and they
are ALL related to Nancy and Planet X.
Seems they really are on a "debunking" mission.
Or maybe they share some sort of an obsession? Lord only knows...

Had I been living in the US, I would probably have had my lawyer sue them
both so they could never again afford a PC to write their insults, attempted
slander or unfounded allegations against Troubled Times Inc. and our
treasurer Nancy Lieder.

However, I believe most people killfile their ramblings, and Nancy ignores
them completely, which probably is the most sensible thing to do.

Regards,
Jan