link to Home Page

Re: Planet X: When to Start Looking?

Sarah Mc (sarahmac@hotpop.com ) wrote:
>> Message  7563 on the TT-watch Yahoo group
>> From: "nancylieder" <zetatalk@z...>
>> Date: Wed Dec 12, 2001  11:23 pm
>> Subject: Re: Out of Touch Telepath, etc
>>
>> "ZetaTalk has an accuracy track record, on their statements made in
>> 1995, their prediction, etc. 100%. These other sites do NOT, do
>> they? Cayce at least made statements that could be followed up on.
>> HE was valid. We are the Annunaki is, per the Zetas, just a money
>> making scheme for the prime lady there, Jalia or whatever her name is.
>> She won't predict, won't take question if on a live radio show (which
>> the Zetas freely do), and nothing she says can be checked! For
>> instance, on a live radio show with New York this past year, they were
>> questions about the missing Congressmans girlfriend, the one who was
>> going to return to California but went missing. The Zetas said she
>> was amnesia, not dead, and was in Mexico, and would likely not ever be
>> found. Of course I hold my breath, with the intensity of this
>> investigation, looking for her body, but this has NOT been found.
>> Zetas right again!"
>
> So much for Zeta "accuracy".

They found the bones a mile or so from where Levy and Condit lived, in a
park she frequented, which was likewise on her computer as a map she
referenced just before leaving, in an area REPEATEDLY SEARCHED, on this
widely discussed missing persons case (on Opra, and with a constant web
presence http://www.chandralevy.com, in the scandal rags, and on the
news), yet her bones were found ON TOP of the ground, where the stench
of a ROTTING BODY alone would draw attention to it.  Did they not use
search dogs in the search? The immediate thought was that that body had
been PLACED there, after the searching stopped.  Sorry, Sarah, like the
prediction that Gore would win the election (which he did, popular vote,
and we'll never know about Florida as they were ordered by the
Republican dominated Supreme Court to stop the counting), this was an
issue in the hands of man, subject to change because of that.

    The park is not far from where Levy lived, and she
    was known to jog there. Last summer, police
    conducted an extensive search of the park without
    finding Levy. The park cuts through some of the
    city's more upscale neighborhoods and includes
    jogging and bicycle paths. Police said Levy had
    looked at a Web site that included information
    about the Klingle Mansion, an 1823 farmhouse now
    used as park offices, the day she disappeared.
    Ramsey said it is too soon to know if Levy's body
    was there at the time, nor do investigators yet know
    whether she died at the scene or was killed elsewhere
    and placed in the park.
CNN, May 22, 2002
http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/05/22/levy.body/index.html

    The body was not buried. It looks like it was lying
    on the floor of the forest there, and it was covered
    with what would accumulate over a year. ... And the
    fact is the D.C. police did search it, as you know, with
    50 police recruits over a period of days, then went
    back, searched again, went back, searched again.
    Can you be a lot more specific about how you didn't
    find this body and a dog walker did? We actually spent
    some three weeks up there with recruits. ... But given
    the information we had from her computer, that was a
    natural place to look and we spent quite a bit of time.
    What we did was go to different groves and parking
    areas and paths, drawn concentric circles out of there
    and had our troops fan out from there to try to find it.
CNN, May 24, 2002
http://www.cnn.com/2002/ALLPOLITICS/05/24/cf.crossfire/index.html