link to Home Page

Re: Is PlanetX Going to Prematurely End My Existence?

In Article <Xns92261C83353C051503@209.249.90.101> Sapphire wrote:
> Unfortunately, Nancy will be on the Art Bell show this
> coming Tuesday. As a result of this nation-wide exposure
> (along with Ed Dames backing her date of apocalypse) we
> may see many more posts like the one which began this
> thread.  Get ready!

Prematurely end his existence?  No more than:
1. heart attack or stroke
2. tornadoes
3. lightning
4. auto accidents or plane crashes

All of which can take him out in a wink.  A pole shift IS something he
can plan for and escape unscathed, though his house and retirement may
disappear.  Does he move inland away from the coast if a hurricane is
coming?  Would he do so if the Earth stopped rotation for a week, in May
of 2003, anticipating flood tides and the like?  How does the ZetaTalk
warning DIFFER, in this regard?  Does he go to the basement if the
tornado sirens go off?  Would he lay flat in a trench if the Earth had
stopped rotation for days, and then the Sun and stars and Moon started
to move rapidly in the sky?  How does the ZetaTalk warning DIFFER, in
this regard?

And specific HELP! as to what to advise folks in panic has been the
effort of many volunteers for years, within Troubled Times, and no we
are NOT getting rich, in fact are broke and working for free.
http://www.zetatalk.com/index/help.htm