link to Home Page

Re: Planet X

In Article <7q8lfusspmaq5vnv06om4o9puppgj1do5r@4ax.com> Bob Officer wrote:

>> Bob Officer writes:
>>> We have been looking for it. How many all sky surveys
>>> have taken place?
>
> David Tholen  wrote:
>> That depends on what you mean by "all sky".  You can't see
>> the south celestial pole from Arizona, for example.  And how
>> close to the Sun do they look?  Anyway, there are five sky
>> surveys looking for near-Earth objects, namely LINEAR,
>> LONEOS, NEAT, CSS, and Spacewatch.  The Japanese
>> have their Bisei center coming on line.
>
>> Bob Officer writes:
>>> How many KBOs have been discovered in the last few years.
>>> Neat and other groups are looking...
>
> David Tholen  wrote:
>> KBOs aren't really being found by the NEO surveys, which
>> don't get deep enough, except for Spacewatch, which is the
>> furthest from an "all sky" survey of the bunch.  Most of the
>> KBOs are being found by the Deep Ecliptic Survey being
>> run out of Lowell Observatory, using the 4-m telescopes on
>> Kitt Peak and Cerro Tololo.  And they cover even less sky
>> than Spacewatch.
>
> Between the ones you mentioned and all the various space
> born surveys, I wouldn't expect a 2nd magnitude infrared
> object, visually 11th magnitude object to go unseen for very
> long...

Unless a coverup was in place.  Why do you supposed we don't get the
direct feed from the Hubble?  What is there to HIDE?  Why do you suppose
the Bush Administration wants consolidation under NASA?  Central
control?  A single gateway, beyond the icy fingers of control that
already exist?  Do NASA employees take a National Security oath, and why
is that necessary? Why do you suppose the Hubble was outfitted recently
with additional infrared capability?  Why is the Pope owning/renting an
observatory in Arizona, and peeking southward toward Orion?

Do you believe everything you're TOLD?  Kennedy et al were killed and
injured by a single bullet, that turned at right angles, broke bone, and
came out intact?  George Bush Sr., formerly head of the CIA, was out of
the loop during Iran Contra? The White House had no interest in Enron,
and did it no favors?  Global Warming is causing the increase in
volcanic activity, more than at any time in the memory of man?  Global
Warming is the cause of the current weather irregularities and storm
damage and crop failures but the US corporate interests can continue
unabated?

Hello!