link to Home Page

Re: ZetaTalk Among the Greats!

Somebody pretending to be "Nancy Lieder" using the e-mail address
<NancyIsaKook@hotmail.com> has been posting a number of messages in her name
lately.

The latest message news:c026e23d.0206191913.729c6208@posting.google.com
should however be rather clear to everybody that it is not from Nancy:

> Our cult.., err.., Organization, is getting respect as one of the
> greats of all-time.  http://www.kook-watch.net/nancy/ <== Not Valid as of 1/12/2010
>
> Zetatalk.com, the web's words of wisdom.

I find it rather fascinating to observe which mechanisms the debunkers are
using to try to discredit Nancy and ZetaTalk. If she had been just another
nut, then why all the attention?

The level of noise generated on sci.astro for every message Nancy posts
should get every thinking person wondering what there is to hide & why.

It was most interesting to note that on the Art Bell show on June 14th, with
open lines exclusively on Planet X, nobody questioned that there would be a
cover-up if indeed Planet X is expected next year. The frightening part was
how the majority would cope with the situation, and that most people would
expect a Mad Max scenario.

For anyone taking the Planet X information seriously, Nancy and the Zetas
have published a Safe Locations document which can be found at
http://www.zetatalk.com/safelocs.pdf, detailing how different locations will
fare through and after the pole shift.

The non-profit organization Troubled Times has published a booklet on how to
prepare for & survive the effects of the Planet X passing. The booklet can
be downloaded from http://www.zetatalk3.org/00014006.htm, or printed
copies can be ordered for $5 per
booklet (which is less than production cost).

Regards,
Jan