link to Home Page

Re: Planet X: Viewing WHEN?

Good question, though I figure you made a typing mistake when you say
the sun rises at 4:13 am, especially if you get up at 4:30 and you do
NOT see the sun!  :)  It's currently rising around 5:17am for your area.

As for darkness, you START losing that at around 2:59am, or basically
3:00am.  So after 3am, you skies will start getting brighter.  If your
mythical Planet X did exist, it would not be visible (unless it's as
bright as Venus or something) since it would rise at around 4:38am.
And I wouldn't use M31 as a comparison since it is very large and
has it's brightness spread out over a large area.  If you can provide
the angular size and magnitude of your mythical object, I'm sure there
are some out here that could calculate when such an object would
be visible for your area.

Given past Zetan comments on their science, they should know all of
this already.

Jeff