link to Home Page

Re: Subject

Earl Colby Pottinger wrote:

> ABC <none@nospam.com> :
>
>> OK Greg, explain to me how this ultimate cliff hanger garners donations.
>> It would seem to me that it has quite the opposite effect, people
>> concentrate more on themselves and their situation and what they are
>> going to do and think less about nancy or anyone else's situation. And
>> who has the money to go and buy a domed house?
>
> Nancy's son is selling them to someone, and Nancy is selling books and
> vidoes which you yourself said you are thinking of buying.  So I see money
> going to Nancy.  Always follow the money.
>
>                 Earl Colby Pottinger

Earl, I have purchased 2 books from her in the past. She made a little
money off me, so what? The information is free on her website. It's not
like she's hiding anything for just people that buy the book. Most of the
junk mail I get is filled with promises of getting rich but of course, they
don't tell you the details until you pay $34.95 and then it's too late to
wish you could have not made that purchase. At least with nancy's book, you
know what you're getting ahead of time.

ABC