link to Home Page

Re: Planet X: a NEW Zetan Emissary?

Bob Officer wrote:
> Bill Nelson wrote:
>>> Leider says the corporation is broke - since something like $30,000 has
>>> mysteriously disappeared.
>> Blatant lie.
>> Nothing has "mysteriously" (or otherwise) "disappeared" from the
>> "corporation" (or rather, the Troubled Times Inc. non-profit). As posted
>> before, anyone interested may check our annual reports and other
>> information about the non-profit at www.zetatalk3.org.
>>
>> And btw, the name of the TT Inc. treasurer is Nancy Lieder, not "Leider".
>>> Unless the proper paperwork has been filed, it is no longer a
>>> non-profit corporation - and never was. The status was temporary.
>> That paperwork has been filed, and approved. The temporary non-profit
>> status as of May 12, 1998, has been continued as of May 2002.
> May 12 2002 was months ago. The temporary non-profit status expired. You
> still call yourself non-profit, Which I suspect is some sort of fraud.

How dense can one be?

May 30, 2002, the "IRS Decision on Continuing Non-Profit Status" was sent
from the Internal Revenue Service, District Director, to TT Inc., stating:

   Dear Applicant:

     This modifies our letter of the above date in which we stated that you
   would be treated as an organization that is not a private foundation until
   the expiration of your advance ruling period.

     Your exempt status under section 501(a) of the Internal Revenue Code as an
   organization described in section 501(c)(3) is still in effect. Based on the
   information you submitted, we have determined that you are not a private
   foundation within the meaning of section 509(a) of the Code because you are
   an organization of the type described in section 509(a)(1) and 170(b)(1)(A)
   (vi).

Your comments only reveal your obvious lack of knowledge about how
non-profit status is dealt with by the IRS,

> A few years back I invested in a Windmill farm. I was given energy Tax
> credits. After an investigation by the government it was found the
> investment didn't meet the standards. Later several thousand people
> relieved tax notices because the credits were revoked.

Did you mean "received"? If so, the IRS letter also states that:
"Grantors and contributors may rely on this determination unless the
Internal Revenue Service publishes notice to the contrary."

It also continues on with some more detailed information that I doubt one
with your lack of understanding of official English may comprehend.

> Jan, do you know the current laws for wire and mail fraud in your
> country?

Do you even know what wire and mail fraud is?
(No, I don't care about your answer, it was a rhetorical question. I suggest
however you read up a bit instead of using terms you obviously do not
comprehend.)

> Do you know what laws apply to an auditor in this and your own country?

Obviously a lot better than you.

>> Why on Earth you guys keep repeating the same lies over and over again
>> is beyond me. Whatever the reason, it only discredits yourselves.
>
> If you think that you should contact a lawyer versed in international
> wire and mail fraud. I think you will need one sooner or later.

I have a most excellent lawyer that I use whenever I need. I will not waste
his time however with irrelevant issues posted by an ignorant.

Regards,
Jan