link to Home Page

Re: Planet X: a NEW Zetan Emissary?

Sarah Mc wrote:

> I understand you owe the non-profit some money too Nancy. How does a
> board member of a non-profit corporation borrow money from donations?

Nancy has never "borrowed" any money from the non-profit. On the contrary,
this "loan" was a board-approved expense allocation for room and board for
use by volunteers at her site.

IRS requires that all corporations have a physical Place of Business. Since
Nancy at the time was moving to Wisconsin, and the Troubled Times Inc. did
not yet have any such Place of Business, she offered part of her house to be
used for this purpose. This was approved by the board, and a conditional use
permit was obtained from the Village. For a while, Nancy had two volunteers
living with her, at times more, as well as a representative from a donator,
and project activity was high. The "room and board" arrangement was offered
by Nancy to deflect hotel and restaurant costs, and amounted to USD 10/day
for meals and USD 20/day per night stay per person.

However, as anybody having had relatives or others living in for a long time
will know, such arrangements may take their toll. Furthermore, Nancy, who
was the Troubled Times president at the time, had been focusing primarily on
the Troubled Times activities, and less on ZetaTalk. Even though she did a
great job for the non-profit, many asked her to re-focus on ZetaTalk instead
of Troubled Times. As a result, Nancy stepped down from being the TT
president and took over as treasurer instead, and the volunteers moved out.

It was Nancy herself that raised the issue about this expense no longer
being justifiable, since the premise for the expense allocation had changed.
It was also Nancy herself that proposed to reverse this expense, which now
has been carried out and the amount paid into the TT account.

It should also be noted that the non-profit has never paid any salaries,
only covered direct expenses and smaller compensations for project work
done.

Regards,
Jan
TT Inc. Internal Auditor

PS.
The ZetaTalk debunking team must be rather desperate now, as the failed
efforts to discredit Nancy personally shows. I expect most people will find
the behavior displayed by the "debunking team" highly incompetent and
slanderous, and ask themselves why on Earth the ZetaTalk and Troubled Times
information is considered so dangerous as to justify such attacks.

Your continued efforts will only increase the ZetaTalk and Troubled Times
credibility, while the debunking team credibility just hit another all-time
low.