link to Home Page

Re: Planet X: the Zeta REASONS

In Article <umsmu9be95vv60@corp.supernews.com> ABC wrote:
> why is she doing all this corporation stuff and all these projects
> but there will be people in other countries that never even KNOW
> about Zetatalk. Certainly that is just as important, if not moreso
> than setting up a corporation unless you are going to use the
> corporation to further these types of goals.

Indeed, I quite agree, and have always considered getting the message
out my PRIME mission. The nonprofit was not my idea, though I got stuck
with most of the work.  It was Ron Darby’s idea, which he proposed in
1997 on the Troubled Times mailing lists and many thought it a good
idea. Most of the ideas in the nonprofit project list were Ron’s too.
One of the reasons Ron Darby as asked to leave my home in late 2000 was
that my efforts seemed central to making any of his project work.
Certainly they have not taken off since he left.

A very few outstanding things have come from the nonprofit, in my
opinion, though all its goals are worthy.

 1. the Survival Booklet which our blind secretary distilled
    from the Troubled Times web page in general.  This is
    being translated into other languages, and is a hip-pocket
    booklet for last minute digestion.
    (http://www.zetatalk3.org/00014006.htm)

 2. that home made hydroponic nutrient solution can be
    made from simple earthworm compost piles, and work
    AS WELL as the store bought hydroponic solution, a
    point loudly denied by hydroponics associations
    worldwide, which sell the nutrient solution I might add.
    (http://www.zetatalk3.org/99001998.htm)

So I have no regrets.