link to Home Page

Re: Nancy Planet Wont do Jack *** ! Please Check my Physics!

aJg29.83696$f05.4145508@news1.calgary.shaw.ca...

PlanetX is 23x the mass of earth:   http://zetatalk.com/poleshft/p20.htm

Mplanetx = 23:   http://zetatalk.com/poleshft/p20.htm

> earth/sun distance  = 1.0108836 AU
>
> earth/mercury distance = 0.575647
>
> earth/venus distance = 1.495540
>
> earth/moon distance = 0.0023895594
>
> earth/mars = 0.876085
>
> earth/jupiter = 5.492346
>
> earth/saturn = 9.858417
>
> earth/uranus = 20.145459
>
> earth/neptune = 29.870548
>
> earth/pluto = 29.740010
>
> earth/planetx = 0.1506   (all numbers in AU)
>

> Now you take the MASS of the other planet and divide it by distance squared.
>
> i.e.  lets do for sun.
>
> 332,950 x 1 / 1.010836 AU ^ 2   = 325,849.9

With the distance given in the above list (1.0108836 AU) it would be:
325,819.2334

> I have done other calculations, like that, on a calculator and piece of
> paper. I wrote them down
>
> and made a sum of them of total solar system force.
>
> here are the results:
>
> FOr may 15,2003
>
> Sun G affect on earth:   325,849.9

???

> Mercury gives = 0.2459
>
> Venus = 0.36438
>
> Moon = 2101.57  WOW!  Other than sun Moon beats all other planets hands
> down. Notice 2101.57 force it gives makes us slow down by microseconds in
> decades! Cant wait to show you planetx result
>
> Mars = 0.139409
>
> Jupiter = 10.905
>
> Saturn = 0.0529
>
> Uranus = 0.0358
>
> Neptune = 0.01919
>
> Pluto = 0.000001922
>
> total solar system gravity acting on earth at May 15,2003  = 327,964.2116
>
> Planetx. We know it comes 14 million miles from earth.   that is  14
> millions miles / AU = 0.1506
>
> 4/0.1506^2 = 176.36 !

23 / 0.1506^2 = 1014.09

> Moon give us 2101.57 Sun gives us 325849.9  and planetX = 176.36

... planetX = 1014.09

> Moon is 10x powerful in its affects on earth than PLANET X WILL.   When was
> the last time moon shifted our poles?

Moon is 2x powerful ...

> 176.36 / 328,140.5716  * 100 =  0.1% gravity acting on earth is from
> planetX.

1014.09 / 328,140.5716 * 100 = 0.31% gravity acting on earth is from
planetX.

> Any questions? Please go over calculations, do them yourself and If I am
> wrong I'll revise the calculations I made and the result will STILL be in
> that neighborhood  - insignificant.

The gravific effect would be sufficiently important to induce earthquakes.

But the poles shift is to be induced by the magnetic grip instead of a
gravity effect.  So your work is worthless for the understanding of this
mechanism.

Amicalement, Beurling.