link to Home Page

Re: Planet X: VIEWING Specs 9/15/2002

I M Openmind wrote:

> Steve Havas wrote in message <zZ2h9.334196$Ag2.15807678@news2.calgary.shaw.ca>
>> Sarah Mc wrote in message <3c09ad3.0209150704.71c19cc1@posting.google.com>
>>> ZetaTalk wrote in message <3D8331B6.E32D3EC4@zetatalk.com>
>>> <snip>

>>> You ignorant, foolish old woman you. You do realize that the July
>>> coordinates and the September coordinates are easily seen in the same
>>> Field of View? Yet you called IMO, S7L, myself and others
>>> "disinformation agents"; now, who's the disinformation agent, High
>>> Priestess?
>>>
>>> RA 4.405136 Dec 12.13919 Jul 13, 2002

>>> <snip>
>>>
>>> We were completely correct, 100% accurate in our statements - and you
>>> had the nerve to call me a dope when I explained to you exactly what
>>> appears above.
>>>
>>> Ignorance abounds in the halls of the ZetaCult.
>>
>> So enough of the chit-chat, now that the coordinates are up how about
>> someone takes somes images and posts up some fits files?
>
> Because nancy will point to a faint star, claim it is her planet, and
> you will immediately believe her even though the star exists on other
> sky images.  That's your track record Havas.

But it's not MY track record. I want to see the evidence that what she
points to is something that's been there forever. Bring it on. The more
evidence the better. You claim this has been done before where what she
points to is something that was there long ago. Fine. How about another go
round? Can't hurt. Can only make her look, shall we say, worse?! IM
Openminded, the only thing I don't understand about you is why we don't
know your name. And why you seem to want to keep that name secret at all
costs?
ABC