link to Home Page

Re: Where's Planet X in the New Images?

ABC wrote in message <uoudmir73f8770@corp.supernews.com>
> Fin Fahey wrote:

> >> Am I missing something?  It does not state where PX is in the pictures. There
> >> are numerous stars in the pictures.  If it's there then why not circle
> >> it? It's not the bright star!  It clearly states "The bright star in the images
> >> is SAO 93912."
> >>

> > Nancy and Steve, who are total digital incompetents (possibly in both
> > senses of the word 'digital') are trying to get real astronomers to work
> > for them. Everyone, for obviously good reasons, is refusing. If anyone
> > puts their name, in any way, to one of Havas' shots, Nancy will run up a
> > blodgy version of the shot on the web with a big ring drawn in crayon
> > around some arbitrary coordinates and claim that some tiny artefact in
> > that is her planet.
> >

> What is the meaning of the above paragraph? I am not sure why Nancy just
> couldn't circle something herself (pick a random small artifact). Why does
> she need anyone's help to perform that task?
[snip]

Because that's how you did it last time, NANCY. You first pointed to a
small, round image artifact near the middle of your red circle, but
quickly switched to the dim star hidden under the edge of your circle
after others pointed it out. You proceded to call that dim star the
"TWO not one" object. We all wonder what ploy you will try with the
new images, but astronomers here won't give you anything to work with.
You will have to make something up all on your own.