link to Home Page

Re: Where's Planet X in the New Images?

Zathras wrote:

> Good God, man. What is up your butt?
>
> ABC, Nancy, Planet X, etc. seem to have really got your
> undies all bunched up.
>
> It must be one heck of a wedgie because it's caused you
> to be unable to argue a point without casting insults and
> making those tired old "IQ" remarks...over and over again.
>
> Is there some kind of personal threat to your manhood here
> or is your lack of social skill and common decency normal
> behaviour?
>
> Oh well...as you were.
>
> HINT: When you comment about someone's low IQ, it
> would be wise to proof read your own messages for spelling
> errors (you apparently have not). Typos happen, but don't
> you hate it when it happens after telling someone how
> stupid they are?

You may note that those throwing the most insults and hammering on ABC about
his/her education etc. are the ones which obviously have the least to
contribute:
   The Commentator (139 postings so far in September),
   CeeBee (84 postings so far in September),
   Earl Colby Pottinger (69 postings so far in September),
   Chosp (27 postings so far in September - is he getting tired?).

I cannot remember one single posting from any of these that show any
knowledge of any kind, only empty accusations and lame discussions. Maybe
their true goal is to drown the information here in noise?

Regards,
Jan