link to Home Page

Planet X: NOT NOISE

As J. William Dell explains:

    To: Nancy Leider
    From: J.William Dell
    Subject: SHAVAS 3-R, 4-R, 5-R

    Greetings and to the point;

    I have had an opportunity to look at all the SHAVAS R Filter
    pictures individually. These were loaded in freeware Cadet
    Calibration Fits software using all 6 dark plates. I would like
    to point out anomolies in Frames 3-R, 4-R, 5-R

    In frame 3-R, is an object just above the circle known as
    Steve's candidate. In frame 4-R, is an anomolie in the exact
    coordinates that were given. In frame 5-R, is the object that
    has been given by the Zetas as Planet X. These pictures were
    taken, so I am to understand, as 2 minute exposures.

    With red light bending, are we seeing the actual Planet X in
    different locations in the different 2 minute pictures? In frame
    4-R specifically, have we captured the red light shifting within
    this one picture (which has created what looks like a moving
    object on the exposure)?

    I am using the freeware Avis Fits Viewer program, which is
    quite good, and it includes as part of its features an ability to
    recognize stars and indicate pixel intensity. When passing the
    cross hairs over objects in Fits files it recognizes the objects
    in 4-R and 5-R  as filmed objects on the picture. It ignores
    the object in 3-R as it also ignores pixel noise or Hot? pixels
    on all pictures. (Hope that makes sense, in essence, Avis Fits
    viewer considers the objects in 4-R & 5-R as real.)

    With the red shifting occuring, when doing a summary
    stacked image, especially median, any object not appearing
    on different pictures in the same place would probably be
    removed. Only in Sum, or with an object with high enough
    intensity in one picture, would an object appear.

    I was out last night looking (without telescope) to determine
    location. Just at the horizon was the star above Orions belt
    (Ori_Alp_58, it has a common name, don't know it off hand)
    which has a high red factor. Boy was it moving around in the
    atmosphere, it made the point to me about shifting.

        Kindest regards
            J.William Dell