link to Home Page

Re: Analysis of PX images Oct 9 2002

Greetings;

The reason I am using the freeware programs Cadet Calibration & Avis Fits
Viewer, is so that anyone anywhere can replicate my findings and determine the truth
of my statements using the public domain fits files available at
http://www.zetatalk.com/teams/tteam342.htm for free.

Being able to afford costly programs to be able to make a determination on
this point is not an issue.

All it takes is the initiative to look for themselves.

In this manner, disputes over qualifications and abilities are removed as
issues, as the proof is observable to each and every one.

My findings maybe arguable at this point, but will become less so as time
passes. And as each new set of images becomes available, my results will be
duplicated by others.

I believe this course of action is correct.

Stay tuned ;)

J.William Dell