link to Home Page

Re: Zetatalk -The Noble Lie

In Article <utjeebg3tsstb0@corp.supernews.com> ABC wrote:
> [...]
<snip>
<snip>

<snip>
>>> If it is true, then what does that mean? We can't just
>>> reject the entire zetatalk I guess just because they are
>>> opening up a little. But then again we would like to
>>> know exactly what they aren't being truthful about
<snip>
> I submit to you that no harm was done to most people and
> more good was accomplished through placating the
> establishment.

Your answer to that Q, TerrorDactyl, is in the log following, which
never got posted (not surprised) by the debunkers.  It here follows ...

(NancyL) ZT: Now, going into the final months, the establishment will be
  so overwhelmed that they care not, will go into increasing isolation,
  into their bunkers, at least into a bunker mentality, and Nancy and
  ZetaTalk the least of their worries.

(TerrorDactyl) Is May 2003 a clever maneuver on your part too?
(NancyL) Terror, May 2003 is not a ploy, no.
(NancyL) Little embarrassment, NOT key/core issues.

(TerrorDactyl) Wait til sci.astro get their hands on this, you've dug
  your own grave Nancy.
(NancyL) Terror, I think your threat is ill timed :-) Now is it being
  imaged, by amateur equipment, and inbound, so no DOUBT.

(BlindFaith) So, how do we know the Zetas aren't lying about the whole
  premise of Planet X, if they lied intentionally in the past?
(NancyL) BlindFaith, please read ZT and perceive the mission. Do you
  know what a white lie is?
(NancyL) White lie is NOT failing to tell someone that a truck is about
  to run them over.
(NancyL) Its failing to tell, or lying about, the candy bar you ate.

(TerrorDactyl) Any other predictions that are clever manuevers by the
  zetas we need to know about?
(NancyL) Terror, if the time for maneuvers were not past, then this
  explanation would NOT have been put down for you to read!
(NancyL) Duh! You don't explain the card game and how you won if the
  game is still in process!

Live ZetaTalk Chat on Nov 16, 2002
    (http://www.zetatalk.com/index/cnov1602.htm)