Re: Planet X : Dec 13, 14 Images

Etok wrote in message <3dfbc5cf$1_2@news3.uncensored-news.com>

> Steve Havas wrote in message <jGNK9.96302$Qr.2340229@news3.calgary.shaw.ca>
> > The images (fits files and BMP's) can be download here:
> >
> > http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/stevehavas/lst?.dir=/shavas&.view=l
> >
> > Dec 13, 15 x 240sec exposures, 4 x 1200sec exposures Red filter
> > Dec14,  15 x 240sec exposures  Red filter
> >
> > The new objects are obvious, especially on the Dec13-1200-1 image and all
> > the 15 Dec 14 images.
> > Something huge shows up very near the Dec 18 coordinates Ra: 4 22 31,
> > Dec: 12 7 15.7 and other large objects can be seen trailing below and to the
> > left. Again, not on DSS or NEAT images.
>

> Here ya go, my man!
> It's free, it offers validation and confirmation, and if your discovery is
> what you're implying, then you have a lock on the nobel prize as well....
> http://cfa-www.harvard.edu/cfa/ps/cbat.html
>
> But don't waste any time---if SOMEONE ELSE reports it before you do, they
> get the prize!
> I'm so happy for you, Steve. This is the opportunity of a lifetime.
>
> Etok

Why would I be concerned about a prize? A nobel prize seems quite unlikely for
such a type of discovery. By the time I go through the process of reporting it,
then gettting around to looking at and confirming the information, this object
will have moved somewhere else. Why would I need or want confirmation from such an
official body? I'm telling everyone here about it so you go tell them if you want!
I can see what is in the images and so can everyone else here who cares to look at them.
Do you really think such a body as the IAU would announce this to the press and
make a big noise about it? If they are already well aware of this object coming
in which I'm sure they are then why do they need me to tell them about it? If they
felt the need to announce this they already would have!